Singapore Expats

PMFC: local team mixed with expats.(11 aside football)

For all the football fans out there.
vaclavp28

Re: PMFC: local team mixed with expats.(11 aside football)

Post by vaclavp28 » Sun, 01 Sep 2013 11:38 pm

diboroan wrote:Hi all,

A brief intro, I am the team organizer for pmfc, a side consisting of local players(all races) as well as several expats(so far: uk, ireland, spain, france, usa, aust ).

We play weekly on either or both sat and sun as the size of the team grows we will set up a more competitive side for sun league football and a sat side for more casual friendlies.

While we always play to win, the main focus is to make sure everyone enjoy their weekly dose of footy, improve together and to make more friends.

We are a group of fun loving lads. Do email me @ [email protected] if u are interested to join our team.

Thanks.
Dian
Hi Dian,
Is it still possible to join your team ?
Regards
Vaclav

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Sun, 01 Sep 2013 11:52 pm

Yes thanks for your interest. If you can please send me an email @ [email protected] and I will send you more information on the team. Thanks.

Dian

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Thu, 07 Nov 2013 11:14 pm

We have teams in midweek, sat league, sun league and play 11aside and futsal. Players from all over the world. Plenty of fun and a competitive team, 8 league titles to date since we started in 2010.

Plenty of after football activities as well for you to socialize.

If your interested to join us, do email me at [email protected].

Thanks.
 Dian
 Purple Monkeys FC

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Fri, 13 Dec 2013 12:37 am

We are an Espzen Division one club and have teams in midweek, sat league, sun league and play 11aside and futsal. Players from all over the world. Plenty of fun and a competitive team, 8 league titles to date since we started in 2010.

Plenty of after football activities as well for you to socialize.

We are looking to add players to our squad. If your interested to join us, do email me at [email protected].

Thanks.
Dian
PMFC

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Wed, 29 Jan 2014 10:50 pm

We are an Espzen Division one club and have teams in midweek, sat league, sun league and play 11aside and futsal. Players from all over the world. Plenty of fun and a competitive team, 8 league titles to date since we started in 2010.

Plenty of after football activities as well for you to socialize. We are looking to add players to our squad.

If your interested to join us, do email me at [email protected]. Thanks. Dian PMFC

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Fri, 07 Feb 2014 7:36 pm

We are an Espzen Div 1 club and have teams in midweek, sat league, sun league and play 11aside and futsal. Players from all nationalities. Plenty of fun and a competitive team, 8 league titles to date since we started in 2010.

Plenty of after football activities as well for you to socialize. We are looking to add players to our squad.

If your interested to join us, do email me at [email protected]. Thanks. Dian PMFC

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Mon, 17 Feb 2014 10:08 pm

Plenty of after football activities as well for you to socialize with the lads.

We are looking to add players to our squad and have lined up a series of games for players to try out. If your interested to join us, do email me at [email protected].

Thanks.
Dian
PMFC

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Mon, 10 Mar 2014 11:52 pm

We are an Espzen Division one club and have teams in midweek, sat league, sun league and play 11aside and futsal.

Players from all over the world. Plenty of fun and a competitive team, we recently won our 9th league titles to date since we started in 2010. 

Plenty of after football activities as well for you to socialize. We are looking to add players to our squad.

If your interested to join us, do email me at [email protected]. 

Thanks. Dian PMFC

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Mon, 17 Mar 2014 1:27 am

We are an Espzen Division one club and have teams in midweek, sat league, sun league and play 11aside and futsal. 

Players from all over the world. Plenty of fun and a competitive team, we recently won our 9th league titles to date since we started in 2010.  

Plenty of after football activities as well for you to socialize. We are looking to add players to our squad for the new season coming soon. There will be trial matches for you to try out and plenty of beer after.

If your interested to join us, do email me at [email protected].  

Thanks. 
Dian
PMFC

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Mon, 17 Mar 2014 1:28 am

Plenty of after football activities as well for you to socialize. We are looking to add players to our squad for the new season coming soon. There will be trial matches for you to try out and plenty of beer after.

Thanks. 
Dian
PMFC

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Thu, 27 Mar 2014 12:04 am

We are a Espzen Div 1 side and play midweek, sat league, sun league - both 11aside and futsal.

Players from all over the world. Plenty of fun and good competition, we recently won our 9th league titles to date since we started in 2010.

Loads of after football activities to socialize and regular nights out.

We are looking to add players to our squad. There will be regular friendlies and trial games for you to try out.

Thanks.  
Dian PMFC

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Thu, 03 Apr 2014 12:52 am

We are a Espzen Div 1 side and play midweek, sat league, sun league - both 11aside and futsal. 

Players from all over the world. Plenty of fun and good competition, we recently won our 9th league titles to date since we started in 2010. 

We are looking to add players to our squad for the coming new season. There are friendlies this sat and sun for you to play and try out.

Thanks.   
Dian PMFC

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Thu, 01 May 2014 5:07 pm

We are looking to add players to our squad for the coming new season. There are friendlies this sat and sun for you to play and try out. 

Thanks.    
Dian PMFC

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Sun, 18 May 2014 11:01 pm

Thanks.     
Dian PMFC

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Thu, 05 Jun 2014 12:49 am

Thanks.      
Dian PMFC