Singapore Expats

PMFC: local team mixed with expats.(11 aside football)

For all the football fans out there.
diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Mon, 24 Sep 2012 12:46 am

We have teams in midweek, sat league(Goal Arena Sat League), sun league(ESPZEN Div 3) and play 11aside and futsal(Midwk). Players from all over the world. Plenty of fun and a competitive team, 6 league titles to date since we started in 2010.

Plenty of after football activities as well for you to socialize.

Will be having a few friendlies in the coming weeks to look at new players.

If your interested to join us and have a look at our team, do email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Dian
PMFC

hgb201

Post by hgb201 » Wed, 03 Oct 2012 8:30 pm

hi would be keen to get involved in sat/sun games. where abouts do you play?

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Thu, 04 Oct 2012 9:23 pm

Hi please email me at [email protected] for more details.

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Thu, 04 Oct 2012 9:26 pm

Hi please email me at [email protected] for more details.

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Wed, 24 Oct 2012 9:06 pm

We have teams in midweek, sat league, sun league and play 11aside and futsal. Players from all over the world. Plenty of fun and a competitive team, 6 league titles to date since we started in 2010.

Plenty of after football activities as well for you to socialize. Including one party next week to celebrate our double league season as we have won the sat and sun league again.

Will be having a few friendlies in the coming weeks to look at new players. Looking for players as its off season now and a few lads have left to go back to their country.

If your interested to join us and have a look around, do email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Dian
PMFC

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Sat, 01 Dec 2012 1:44 am

On the look out for more good players to add to the squad.

We have teams in midweek, sat league, sun league and play 11aside and futsal. Players from all over the world. Plenty of fun and a competitive team playing @ a good standard, 6 league titles to date since we started in 2010.

If your interested to join us, do email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Dian
PMFC

http://www.espzen.com/teamsdiv.asp?leag ... teamNo=634

http://www.footballopod.com/Team_about.aspx?id=539

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Tue, 22 Jan 2013 1:20 am

On the look out for more good players to add to the squad.

We have teams in midweek, sat league, sun league and play 11aside and futsal. Players from all over the world. Plenty of fun and a competitive team playing @ a good standard, 6 league titles to date since we started in 2010.

Dian
PMFC

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Fri, 29 Mar 2013 11:17 am

Looking for more good players to add to the squad. 

We have teams in midweek, sat league, sun league and play 11aside and futsal. Players from all over the world. Plenty of fun and a competitive team playing @ a good standard, 7 league titles to date since we started in 2010. 

Plenty of after football activities as well for you to socialize. If your interested to join us, do email me at [email protected].

Thanks. 
Dian PMFC

mandaralawani

weekend football

Post by mandaralawani » Tue, 02 Apr 2013 10:18 am

diboran,

me and my friend (both m/30) would like to play weekend football...both not professionals but love to play...have dropped you an email..

bye,
Mandar

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Tue, 16 Apr 2013 10:56 pm

Thanks.

We are having friendlies this week to look for new players to join our team. Send me an email @ [email protected] if your interested.

Cheers
Dian

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Wed, 29 May 2013 11:50 pm

Looking for more good players to add to the squad. Have 2 friendlies this weekend to try out new players.

We have teams in midweek, sat league, sun league and play 11aside and futsal. Players from all over the world. Plenty of fun and a competitive team playing @ a good standard, 7 league titles to date since we started in 2010.

Plenty of after football activities as well for you to socialize. If your interested to join us, do email me at [email protected].

Thanks.
Dian
Purple Monkeys FC
ESPZEN

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Tue, 25 Jun 2013 12:41 am

Looking for more good players to add to the squad. Have 2 friendlies this weekend to try out new players.

Plenty of after football activities as well for you to socialize. If your interested to join us, do email me at [email protected].

Thanks.
Dian
Purple Monkeys FC
ESPZEN

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Fri, 12 Jul 2013 1:29 am

Looking for more good players to add to the squad. Have 2 friendlies this weekend to try out new players. We have teams in midweek, sat league, sun league and play 11aside and futsal.

Recently, we got past Singapore Cricket Club in our fa cup semi so we have a fa cup
Final to look forward to as well.

Players from all over the world. Plenty of fun and a competitive team playing @ a good standard, 7 league titles to date since we started in 2010. Plenty of after football activities as well for you to socialize.

If your interested to join us, do email me at [email protected]

Thanks.
Dian
Purple Monkeys FC ESPZEN

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Wed, 24 Jul 2013 11:05 pm

Looking for more good players to add to the squad. Have 2 friendlies this weekend to try out new players. We have teams in midweek, sat league, sun league and play 11aside and futsal.

Recently, we got past Singapore Cricket Club in our fa cup semi so we have a fa cup
Final to look forward to as well.

Players from all over the world. Plenty of fun and a competitive team playing @ a good standard, 7 league titles to date since we started in 2010. Plenty of after football activities as well for you to socialize.

If your interested to join us, do email me at [email protected]

Thanks.
Dian
Purple Monkeys FC ESPZEN

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Wed, 14 Aug 2013 1:05 am

We have teams in midweek, sat league, sun league and play 11aside and futsal. Players from all over the world. Plenty of fun and a competitive team, 7 league titles to date since we started in 2010.

Plenty of after football activities as well for you to socialize. We also have an fa cup final to look forward to after going past Singapore Cricket Club in the semis.

Dian
Purple Monkeys FC