Singapore Expats

PMFC: local team mixed with expats.(11 aside football)

For all the football fans out there.
diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Thu, 14 Apr 2011 8:15 pm

edit
Last edited by diboroan on Thu, 16 Jun 2011 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Thu, 16 Jun 2011 10:33 pm

Edit
Last edited by diboroan on Sun, 10 Jul 2011 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Sun, 10 Jul 2011 10:38 pm

We just recently finished champions for the 2nd season in a row in our espzen sun league and are currently leading the sun league table and we are also fighting for the sat league title. We have regular midweek training matches. So plenty of footy for everyone

We are a mix of expats and locals. All in the name of fun. We play sat sun midwk. So if your interested to join us do email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Dian

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Sat, 28 Jan 2012 1:20 pm

Just to give a shout out that we are looking to recruit some players to beef up the sat and sun squad.

We are currently leading the table for both our sat and sun league. We have regular midweek training matches. So plenty of footy, social networking(over beer) for everyone.

We are a mix of expats and locals. All in the name of fun. We play sat sun midwk. So if your interested to join us do email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Dian

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Tue, 20 Mar 2012 12:51 am

Just to give a shout out that we are looking to recruit players to beef up our sat and sun squad.

Our last season finished with us winning both our sat and sun league. We have regular midweek futsal matches as well. So plenty of footy, social networking(over beer) for everyone.

We are a mix of expats and locals. All in the name of fun. We play sat sun midwk. Since our Sat League wont start again until late April we have arranged a series of friendlies to let players have a look at our team.

So if your interested to join us do email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Dian

Twttw_sg

Re: PMFC: local team mixed with expats.(11 aside football)

Post by Twttw_sg » Sat, 24 Mar 2012 2:11 am

Interested to join as well

Thomas
[email protected]
diboroan wrote:Hi all,

A brief intro, I am the team organizer for pmfc, a side consisting of local players(all races) as well as several expats(so far: uk, ireland, spain, france, usa, aust ).

We play weekly on either or both sat and sun as the size of the team grows we will set up a more competitive side for sun league football and a sat side for more casual friendlies.

While we always play to win, the main focus is to make sure everyone enjoy their weekly dose of footy, improve together and to make more friends.

We are a group of fun loving lads. Do email me @ [email protected] if u are interested to join our team.

Thanks.
Dian

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Wed, 11 Apr 2012 1:03 am

Looking for players to beef up the squad for new season. Interested players please give email me at [email protected]

Thanks
Dian

SG_Buddy

Post by SG_Buddy » Wed, 11 Apr 2012 8:40 pm

I am interested to join

Arun
[email protected]
diboroan wrote:Looking for players to beef up the squad for new season. Interested players please give email me at [email protected]

Thanks
Dian

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Sun, 13 May 2012 12:38 am

Still looking for players to add to our team.

We have teams in midweek, sat, sun and play 11aside and futsal. A good family atmosphere here with players from all over the world, 55 nationalities since we started 2 years ago and we have had 3 Sunday League title, 1 Saturday League title and 1 Fair play Trophy.

So if your interested to join us do email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Dian
PMFC

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Sun, 24 Jun 2012 1:58 am

Heads up as we are still looking for players to add to our team.

We have teams in midweek, sat, sun and play 11aside and futsal, We play in ESPZEN and Goal Arena League. A good family atmosphere here with players from all over the world, 55 nationalities since we started 2 years ago and we have had 3 Sunday League title, 1 Saturday League title and 1 Fair play Trophy.

Plenty of after football activities as well, team gatherings and parties. All in the name of fun.

If your interested to join us do email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Dian
PMFC

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Tue, 31 Jul 2012 2:19 am

Heads up as we are still looking for players to add to our team. Just concluded the season for Sunday with another league title and promotion to Div3 on Sunday.

We have teams in midweek, sat, sun and play 11aside and futsal, We play in ESPZEN and Goal Arena League. A good family atmosphere here with players from all over the world, 55 nationalities since we started 2 years ago and we have had 4 Sunday League title, 1 Saturday League title and 1 Fair play Trophy.

Plenty of after football activities as well, team gatherings and parties. All in the name of fun.

If your interested to join us do email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Dian
Purple Monkeys FC

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Mon, 06 Aug 2012 11:04 pm

Still looking for players for our new season. All are welcome. Do email me [email protected]

Thanks.

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Tue, 28 Aug 2012 12:35 am

We have teams in midweek, sat, sun and play 11aside and futsal. Players from all over the world. For the past 2 years, we have had 4 Sunday League title, 1 Saturday League title and 1 Fair play Trophy.

Currently, we are having a few friendlies to look at new players.

If your interested to join us and have a look around, do email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Dian
PMFC

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Sun, 09 Sep 2012 2:07 am

We have teams in midweek, sat, sun and play 11aside and futsal. Players from all over the world. Plenty of fun. We are 1 point away from retaining our sat title and our Sunday league is at its start.

Plenty of after football activities as well for you to socialize.

Will be having a few friendlies in the coming weeks to look at new players.

If your interested to join us and have a look around, do email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Dian
PMFC

diboroan
Regular
Regular

Post by diboroan » Mon, 17 Sep 2012 1:43 am

We have teams in midweek, sat league, sun league and play 11aside and futsal. Players from all over the world. Plenty of fun and a competitive team, 6 league titles to date since we started in 2010.

Plenty of after football activities as well for you to socialize. Including one party next week to celebrate our double league season as we have won the sat and sun league again.

Will be having a few friendlies in the coming weeks to look at new players.

Dian
PMFC