Singapore Expats

Rhinoplasty and forehead augmentation

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Myra72

Rhinoplasty and forehead augmentation

Post by Myra72 » Mon, 22 Feb 2010 5:56 pm

Hi all!

I am most set on doing rhinoplasty with Dr. Kachin from Bumrungrad hospital sometime late this year like october/november and was wondering if there's anyone out there who wants to go together?

Also, I've read several previous posts about forehead augmentation but am still unsure of it. Anyone out there who can recommend a good surgeon for that? Am thinking of doing that before rhinoplasty.

That's about it. It's my first time posting on a forum, so thanks for your time!

stevecap86

Re: Rhinoplasty and forehead augmentation

Post by stevecap86 » Tue, 01 Jun 2010 10:42 pm

Myra72 wrote:Hi all!

I am most set on doing rhinoplasty with Dr. Kachin from Bumrungrad hospital sometime late this year like october/november and was wondering if there's anyone out there who wants to go together?

Also, I've read several previous posts about forehead augmentation but am still unsure of it. Anyone out there who can recommend a good surgeon for that? Am thinking of doing that before rhinoplasty.

That's about it. It's my first time posting on a forum, so thanks for your time!

Hey have you found anyone to go with you on your trip, Im after a forehead augmentation myself and the best one to do it is dr. nond.