Singapore Expats Forum

Tiger's tears- SO predictable.

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

ozchick
Editor
Editor

Tiger's tears- SO predictable.

Postby ozchick » Sat, 20 Feb 2010 5:04 pm

Well after listening to his long-winded apology I just want to throw up. Why doesn't he just say, "I got sprung! Damn!" Rather than "I forgot what I'd been taught during my upbringing. But now that I remember what I should be doing I'm gonna ignore all the temptations ". :roll:
Oh PLEASE Tiger, go search for a golf ball in an enormous crocodile- infested jungle!
Anyway, he seems to be intimating that he and his Swedish wife Elin are going to try and work it out...sigh....call me a bitch but if that woman takes him back she's a disgrace to the gender. Without him, she certainly would be fine re an ongoing cash-flow yeah? Why would she want to take him back? Is she THAT short of dignity? If he were my husband, I wouldn't touch him with a barge-pole...who knows WHERE he's been poking it!? We can only guess and it ain't a good thought. :o Yibbida.
'Are you trying to tempt me because I come from the land of plenty?'

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 20 Feb 2010 5:16 pm

I actually think The Donald has it right.

durain
Director
Director

Postby durain » Sat, 20 Feb 2010 6:16 pm

john terry missus is back with her cheating husband too. what are the women thinking about? love or money?

aster
Manager
Manager

Postby aster » Sat, 20 Feb 2010 7:58 pm

I really don't see why any of this is anyone else's business. He can do whatever he wants to, and ultimately the only person he answers to is his wife. If the sponsors don't like what they read/see in the tabloids, then they can stop paying him. That's their problem.

But the media hype regarding all this is just ridiculous. Making a national story out of this? WTF? What do I care what Tiger was doing, and with whom? None of my business. :)

utopia
Regular
Regular

Postby utopia » Sat, 20 Feb 2010 10:38 pm

The apology was a cop-out! he held off on all the juicy details!
I mean that's the least I was expecting :- that he would tell how/where/whom he's been spending all the monies I've contributed to him by getting stuff from his sponsors.

morenangpinay
Reporter
Reporter

Postby morenangpinay » Sun, 21 Feb 2010 12:32 pm

i think all this interest with tiger woods is amusing. shouldnt there be other topics out there the media can playout..although i do believe the wife cant let go of the money

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Postby Vaucluse » Mon, 22 Feb 2010 11:58 am

aster wrote:I really don't see why any of this is anyone else's business. He can do whatever he wants to, and ultimately the only person he answers to is his wife. If the sponsors don't like what they read/see in the tabloids, then they can stop paying him. That's their problem.

But the media hype regarding all this is just ridiculous. Making a national story out of this? WTF? What do I care what Tiger was doing, and with whom? None of my business. :)

If it is none of your business then why post your opinion about it being none of your business?

Just another mega-rich guy who got sprung . . . it's the excuses being dragged out that make the whole thing so farcical.

'nuff said Image

aster
Manager
Manager

Postby aster » Mon, 22 Feb 2010 12:30 pm

Vaucluse wrote:If it is none of your business then why post your opinion about it being none of your business?

Because it's none of your business either. :) Unless you're a gossip-hungry, happy-to-see-someone-go-down type of person who is getting all excited about this entire Tiger-this Tiger-that circus... which I trust you're not.

Who cares what someone does, in the end it's between him and his wife - and the sponsors if they chose to alter their arrangements. But that's how tabloids make money, covering meaningless crap like this...

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Postby Vaucluse » Mon, 22 Feb 2010 2:39 pm

aster wrote:
Vaucluse wrote:If it is none of your business then why post your opinion about it being none of your business?

Because it's none of your business either. :) Unless you're a gossip-hungry, happy-to-see-someone-go-down type of person who is getting all excited about this entire Tiger-this Tiger-that circus... which I trust you're not.

Who cares what someone does, in the end it's between him and his wife - and the sponsors if they chose to alter their arrangements. But that's how tabloids make money, covering meaningless crap like this...

I am a gossip-hungry person . . . :?

'nuff said Image

mondaymorningquarterback
Regular
Regular

Re: Tiger's tears- SO predictable.

Postby mondaymorningquarterback » Wed, 24 Feb 2010 3:33 pm

ozchick wrote:Well after listening to his long-winded apology I just want to throw up. Why doesn't he just say, "I got sprung! Damn!" Rather than "I forgot what I'd been taught during my upbringing. But now that I remember what I should be doing I'm gonna ignore all the temptations ". :roll:
Oh PLEASE Tiger, go search for a golf ball in an enormous crocodile- infested jungle!
Anyway, he seems to be intimating that he and his Swedish wife Elin are going to try and work it out...sigh....call me a bitch but if that woman takes him back she's a disgrace to the gender. Without him, she certainly would be fine re an ongoing cash-flow yeah? Why would she want to take him back? Is she THAT short of dignity? If he were my husband, I wouldn't touch him with a barge-pole...who knows WHERE he's been poking it!? We can only guess and it ain't a good thought. :o Yibbida.

Whats up w the rambling? Im pretty sure you will never have to dump a guy like tiger ever. and i mean EVER!

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 24 Feb 2010 4:44 pm

mondaymorningquarterback wrote:Whats up w the rambling? Im pretty sure you will never have to dump a guy like tiger ever. and i mean EVER!

Why not? We know of 14 already! :lol: :P

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Wed, 24 Feb 2010 6:57 pm

Male or female tears are also predictable when caught out :wink: Not forgetting all the lies and deceit that have passed by. People always rise to their weaknesses :-|

ozchick
Editor
Editor

Postby ozchick » Wed, 24 Feb 2010 8:27 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
mondaymorningquarterback wrote:Whats up w the rambling? Im pretty sure you will never have to dump a guy like tiger ever. and i mean EVER!

Why not? We know of 14 already! :lol: :P

Que?! Not only DUMP him, but whack him around the ears with his golf club.....mm..throw his trophies into a sewer....ooh I'm on a roll now!
On behalf of all pathetic females who seem to have no dignity,
OH PLEASE give him to me! I'll take GOOD care of him! :twisted:
'Are you trying to tempt me because I come from the land of plenty?'

aster
Manager
Manager

Postby aster » Wed, 24 Feb 2010 8:34 pm

I really don't care what he did, but since he decided to go all public with the apologies I now find two things to be quite funny:

1) how he claims that his wife didn't whack him with a golf club :)

2) that he needs therapy for all this... sort of like coming out to say that he is the victim here and needs professional help (pleaaase.....!)

Just my two cents about his recent public appearance...

vbelle
Chatter
Chatter

Postby vbelle » Thu, 25 Feb 2010 2:46 pm

i dont think she'll be the first women to forgive her cheating husband?
obviously 14 is a large number..but still...
think its a pretty common case..and unfortunately..some women think with their feelings instead of their brain..
who knows if its only about money..but i dont think its necessarily out of wealth or fame..