Singapore Expats Forum

Valentines Day

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

zodiac09
Regular
Regular

Valentines Day

Postby zodiac09 » Fri, 12 Feb 2010 9:20 am

Just wanted to wish you all both Xin Nian Kwai Le and Happy Valentines Day to you all.

x

ozchick
Editor
Editor

Re: Valentines Day

Postby ozchick » Sun, 14 Feb 2010 7:16 pm

zodiac09 wrote:Just wanted to wish you all both Xin Nian Kwai Le and Happy Valentines Day to you all.

x

Oh yeah it is too! I would never have noticed 'til YOU had to go and bring it up! :x Yeah I'm lying ..........again....I knew it was Valentines Day but I'm just wanting it to go away this year.......mm....Singapore is no place for the single caucasian lady.
Meanwhile I'm reading SINGLED OUT ("How singles are Stereoptyped, Stigmatized, and Ignored and Still Live Happily Ever After"). :roll:
The author Bella Depaulo, PH.D. is seriously bitter and twisted but she does have some good points to make, albeit in almost thesis-style! Personally I can't say I'm single and loving it. But gee I'd rather be single than one of the many 'unhappily marrieds' out there. Most of my friends are single so I'm 'certainry not ronery'. :wink:
(Goes to make strawberry-dipped chocolates for ONE....)
'Are you trying to tempt me because I come from the land of plenty?'