Singapore Expats Forum

Any remedies for on/off headache?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

morenangpinay
Reporter
Reporter

Postby morenangpinay » Thu, 18 Feb 2010 10:32 pm

i always do this when i have a headache and it works.

when you feel a headache, . Put the pressure on the webbing between your thumb and index finger by pinching it with your other hand.

ozchick
Editor
Editor

Postby ozchick » Fri, 19 Feb 2010 9:35 pm

durain wrote:
QRM wrote:
rachelsyuan wrote:try eating some apples and drinking at least 2L of water and a well rested sleep :D

After 2 liters of water the last thing I get is sleep, have to wake up top go to the loo every five mintes

or end up having a very wet dream... :P :D

Very naughty Durain! AND funny! :)
'Are you trying to tempt me because I come from the land of plenty?'

ozchick
Editor
Editor

Re: Any remedies for on/off headache?

Postby ozchick » Fri, 19 Feb 2010 9:40 pm

lingli wrote:with nowadays stress lifestyle, often feel headache on and off. And also stiff shoulder due to sitting posture in front of the computer. Anyone any solutions?

You gotta take breaks away from the computer, roll shoulders etc and check the height of your desk-chair. This 'computer gig' is a bad one. I reckon my deteriorating eye-sight is because I'm in front of the computer so much...
Also re "on and off headaches", eat an orange, drink lots of water, get lots of sleep. If that doesn't work and you are frequently needing painkillers, yeah you need to get more professional assistance

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 19 Feb 2010 10:44 pm

lingli wrote:with nowadays stress lifestyle, often feel headache on and off. And also stiff shoulder due to sitting posture in front of the computer. Anyone any solutions?

SEX! It's a good workout and you forget about your headache! :cool:

ozchick
Editor
Editor

Postby ozchick » Sat, 20 Feb 2010 5:12 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:

SEX! It's a good workout and you forget about your headache! :cool:

Oh yeah? A good work out yeah? What are you doing Farm-boy, dealing with a resistance-movement ? :wink:
And now I know why my head is aching so much. Must be missing that work-out! And here I was blaming the height of my desk-chair! :D