Singapore Expats Forum

Would like to meet people to have fun on Chinese New Year

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
asouadangel

Would like to meet people to have fun on Chinese New Year

Postby asouadangel » Tue, 09 Feb 2010 12:51 pm

Hi, I am coming in for a business trip but I will in Singapore for the Chinese New Year and I know no one so I would like to meet fun people to hang out with and learn about the city, other cultures and themselves, as well as maybe make some business contacts in the world of food and dairy.

Edmund Teoh

Postby Edmund Teoh » Tue, 09 Feb 2010 2:52 pm

Hi,

Bienvenue en Singapour! How long will you be staying for? I work for a food and nutrition consultancy over here and a lot of our clients are food companies.

Unfortunately, since it will be Chinese New Year, I won't be able to meet during the main days of CNY (14th to 16th of Feb) as I will be with family, but if you are available on the 17th I'm free for lunch close to my workplace (near Clarke Quay) and on the 18th I would be happy to show you around a bit in the evening (perhaps around the Chinatown area since that's where most of the activities will be).

Can't PM yet, so feel free to send me an email at: knteoh@gmail.com

Cheers!

ozorrin

Postby ozorrin » Tue, 09 Feb 2010 3:25 pm

yea i'll be free cause ill be here by myself.

hit me up at orrinxu@hotmail.com

asouadangel

Thanks for quick reply

Postby asouadangel » Wed, 10 Feb 2010 8:32 am

Just wanted to thank you guys for the quick reply. In Will arrive this afternoon.
"manage your expansion"