Singapore Expats Forum

29 year old Female from US looking for female buddies!

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
jennabethphoto

29 year old Female from US looking for female buddies!

Postby jennabethphoto » Thu, 04 Feb 2010 2:57 pm

Hi,
I just moved here from San Fran with my fiance. Looking for some female buddies to hang out with during the day while he is at work. I'm into photography, dancing, exploring, coffee, etc...

jennabethphoto

Postby jennabethphoto » Tue, 09 Feb 2010 9:27 pm

Lumi,
Thanks for your email - the forum won't let me respond b/c I'm a newbie!! shoot! Would love to hang out, here is my email: jennahuck@gmail.com
Hopefully you get this!
Talk soon, Jenna

kittikani

Postby kittikani » Mon, 15 Feb 2010 5:08 am

Welcome and hope you're settling in well so far.
I'm job hunting so pretty free in the day time if you fancy a coffee, lunch and all that good stuff, I'm up for it :)

The_Moon

Postby The_Moon » Tue, 23 Feb 2010 1:13 pm

Hi, I am 29 from Russia. Staying here with my boyfriend and I really need more social interaction here. Welcome to e-mail me okey2003 at rambler.ru

ThingOne

Im New Too!!

Postby ThingOne » Wed, 24 Feb 2010 9:57 pm

Hi, i am a newbie too :) . I am from the UK and have been in Singapore since end Sep 09. Husband works in the Aircraft industry and is away a lot. I have 2 boys who are at full time school during the day so i would love to have some female company to hang out with during the day, if the offer is still there? Let me know?

Nyambura

Still interested ?

Postby Nyambura » Thu, 25 Feb 2010 12:47 pm

Im 29 too, not working and i stay home full time. I love exploring , coffee, photography. email me on kyanjodiana@yahoo.com if u are still interested in making new friends.

Iam new here too and hubby works all day. Gets boring sometimes.