Singapore Expats Forum

Looking to make friends! Helpppp!! We're dying of boredom!

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
karan.nair90

Looking to make friends! Helpppp!! We're dying of boredom!

Postby karan.nair90 » Sat, 30 Jan 2010 10:56 pm

Hey all!
Well, my name is Karan, male 19, and I've been brought up in Kuwait. Moved here for my education just around 6 months ago with a couple of my mates. To be honest, I don't really believe in finding friends on the Internet but I decided to give it a shot 'cause almost everyone we've met till now really isn't very social and outgoing. We're completely different from them and as a result we suffer from a serious case of boredom.

So, when I wasn't able to really make some friends face to face, I decided it was time I tried this. So, anyone is welcome to get in touch with me if you feel this is interesting. Let me know what you want to do, 'cause we're down for anything. I'm going to be in this country for just around another 3 years and I doubt that me and my mates will be able to go on like this. So, hit me back and let me know what's up! You can pm me for my personal number.
Hope to get a good response.
Cheers guys!