Singapore Expats Forum

Anyone up for a BBQ on Sun 7 Feb?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
welda

Anyone up for a BBQ on Sun 7 Feb?

Postby welda » Fri, 29 Jan 2010 10:20 am

My roommates are having a little BBQ, and I thought this would be a great chance to meet a few new people.

There should be a decent mix of locals and expats, so you are welcome to come along, and bring friends (the more the merrier!).
Date: Sunday 7 February
Time: 6pm

We will be sharing out the food items, so it is BYO meat and drinks (there is a grocery store nearby). PM me back with a little bit about yourself (age/ sex/ nationality etc.)

Cheers!

dbrowns

Postby dbrowns » Mon, 08 Feb 2010 4:04 pm

Ahh so Welda thank you for the invite, my innate sense of organisation or lack there of, I only read this on Monday. Hopefully next time :)

elska76
Chatter
Chatter

Postby elska76 » Mon, 08 Feb 2010 4:06 pm

hahahaha same here.......

dbrowns wrote:Ahh so Welda thank you for the invite, my innate sense of organisation or lack there of, I only read this on Monday. Hopefully next time :)
Some people are alive cos its illegal to kill ;)

welda

Sunday

Postby welda » Sat, 13 Feb 2010 11:31 am

No problem, timing is everything :)

We are also getting together for a little Clarke Quay bar hopping action on Sunday night (Feb 14). If you have a nice long weekend ahead of you, drop me a PM and I'll let you know the details. All are welcome.