Singapore Expats

friends in singapore

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
edwardo2010

Night out

Post by edwardo2010 » Tue, 23 Feb 2010 10:20 pm

Hello people

I have been trying to arrange a get together for people new to town for a while but posting messages on here doesnt seem to be the best way as people dont always check back

Im male late 20's from the UK who moved back out here 3 weeks ago, working in financial services (no yawning!). Why not email me and then we can get something arranged this weekend if we get enough names together!

[email protected]

Thanks
Charles

Alfredotgx

Re: Night out

Post by Alfredotgx » Wed, 24 Feb 2010 5:28 pm

edwardo2010 wrote:Hello people

I have been trying to arrange a get together for people new to town for a while but posting messages on here doesnt seem to be the best way as people dont always check back

Im male late 20's from the UK who moved back out here 3 weeks ago, working in financial services (no yawning!). Why not email me and then we can get something arranged this weekend if we get enough names together!

[email protected]

Thanks
Charles
Hi all there, Australians, Korean, UK, Latins
Well if you accept a mexican (50), i like to go out for dinner, drinks or coffe, travel as well. I am quite and do not like to go to clubs. Count on me, or write: [email protected]

missybluebell

meal out

Post by missybluebell » Wed, 24 Feb 2010 6:12 pm

Dear All

I haven't been to this place but I suggest we could meet at Giraffe Bar for drinks, say 7pm on Saturday evening? or if people fancy a meal we could meet at 6pm depends on the number of responses

Also, if anyone is interested in joining me and two others at 3pm on Sunday for http://www.bodyworlds.com.sg

Anyone interested in either or both, please let me know

Regards, missy bluebell
Last edited by missybluebell on Wed, 24 Feb 2010 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hello, thanks for reading this! I am from the UK and have been in singapore since mid-november, looking to live here permanently, so it be lovely to make more friends here :)

TheMasterPiece

hey missy

Post by TheMasterPiece » Wed, 24 Feb 2010 6:14 pm

count me in...when?

edwardo2010

Post by edwardo2010 » Thu, 25 Feb 2010 12:27 am

Hi guys and gals

A few of us are meeting at Far East Square this Friday at the Bull and Bear at 8pm

See you there

Charles

Susanne Zahari
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Susanne Zahari » Thu, 25 Feb 2010 2:02 pm

Hi hi,

I would love to join you all in exploring the eating places of Singapore or do activities on Saturdays.

I usually host the Wed Nite Drinking Club (WNDC) and am a regular at Fri Nite Drinking Club (FNDC). Hehe, you can drink or dance only so much before liver and knees collapse \:D/

Look forward to meeting you all at tomorrow's FNDC at Bull and Bear :wave:

linc88

Post by linc88 » Fri, 26 Feb 2010 2:58 pm

my first post here.....living near central....anyone keen to meet up ard central...drop me a pm..

So and So

Re: friends in singapore

Post by So and So » Fri, 26 Feb 2010 5:35 pm

missybluebell wrote:I am a 30 something and simply want to make some friends and have a night out. Anyone interested in having a meal out on saturday?

I haven't managed to get much time off in this new singapore lifestyle so was hoping to meet some interesting people.

An ex-pat recommended Dan Ryan's (Tanglin Road).

If your interested please let me know, I was thinking 6pm this saturday :)
Hey there! I'm 23, female and Iv been here a few months now but haven't been very successful in making single friends to hang out with. Would be nice to catch up for a meal, drink, etc. Can be reached at shruts (dot) mail (at) gmail (dot) com.

Cheers!

it2004

Post by it2004 » Fri, 26 Feb 2010 9:08 pm

i just arrived in singapore on monday. would love to meet people and make friends. count me in if there is any get together during the weekend. also i am looking for housing too. let me know if anybody is interested in looking for condos together.

Ruthasaurus

Post by Ruthasaurus » Sun, 28 Feb 2010 1:29 pm

Hey count me in, I've been here two weeks and am dying for a drink/social outing.

Can't PM yet but you can get in touch via ruthasurus82(at)gmail.com.

Hope you enjoyed Bodyworks. I thought it was excellent. Albeit a touch creepy.