Singapore Expats Forum

Just moved from Cali - would love to meet some people!

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
wls07

Just moved from Cali - would love to meet some people!

Postby wls07 » Mon, 18 Jan 2010 8:14 pm

Hi all - I am a 25 yo/m from San Francisco and I just recently moved here for work last Thursday. Prior to that, I was working in Boston (where I did my undergrad at BC). The last few days I've just been settling into work and have not really seen anything here yet, so would love to meet some new people and check out the sights. I'm pretty easygoing, so please feel free to shoot me a message if you'd like to get together or network!

nakatago

Re: Just moved from Cali - would love to meet some people!

Postby nakatago » Mon, 18 Jan 2010 8:32 pm

wls07 wrote:Hi all - I am a 25 yo/m from San Francisco and I just recently moved here for work last Thursday. Prior to that, I was working in Boston (where I did my undergrad at BC). The last few days I've just been settling into work and have not really seen anything here yet, so would love to meet some new people and check out the sights. I'm pretty easygoing, so please feel free to shoot me a message if you'd like to get together or network!

http://forum.singaporeexpats.com/sutra437731.html&highlight=#437731

Have fun!

budse
Regular
Regular

Re: Just moved from Cali - would love to meet some people!

Postby budse » Tue, 19 Jan 2010 12:42 am

wls07 wrote:Hi all - I am a 25 yo/m from San Francisco and I just recently moved here for work last Thursday. Prior to that, I was working in Boston (where I did my undergrad at BC). The last few days I've just been settling into work and have not really seen anything here yet, so would love to meet some new people and check out the sights. I'm pretty easygoing, so please feel free to shoot me a message if you'd like to get together or network!

hi nice to meet you..
i'm chinese indonesian..if you want to hang out feel free to contact me, if hava time i will join...

yeeha603

Postby yeeha603 » Fri, 22 Jan 2010 4:10 pm

Hey welcome to Singapore... I’m sure you’re still adjusting to the weather over here. I’m also from San Francisco. I’m a 25/M who was born there and moved to singpaore several months ago. I would love to network and meet-up with you if you’re free. Its kinda nice meeting some people that will remind you of home.. haha. Please PM me if ur interested. Thanks.

- Brad