Singapore Expats

Female, 26, looking for people to explore with!

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
BritAmy_26

Female, 26, looking for people to explore with!

Post by BritAmy_26 » Sun, 17 Jan 2010 12:49 pm

Hey Everyone,

I posted on here a while ago and met some great people and thought I'd give it another go now that I'm settled into my new job/flat and have more free time. I'm English, arrived here in November and am going to be working here for a year or two. Looking for people to go out for drinks with, explore the city with on weekends (as currently I spend most of my time lazing by the pool and summoning the energy to go to the food court over the road for lunch), find nice places to eat (there are sooo many to choose from!) and generally make the most of the city. I'm also interested in meeting travel buddies for weekends away etc and looking for people who enjoy diving as I'm currently very out of practice ;-). Please drop me a line if you're interested!

Cheers :D

jermicide

frens friends flens

Post by jermicide » Mon, 18 Jan 2010 11:05 am

Helloooo! how's the friend search been coming along thus far? i've only recently registered myself here after knowing that singaporeexpat has a place like this(yes i live under a HUGE rock called ignorance XD)...

i've always liked meeting people of diff races and cultures as well as mimicking accents, i love finding out what kinda food your culture has, what makes u tick, what u like doing and what your hometown's like!

if this isn't the modern "penpal" i dunno what is!

hope to hear from ya real soon!
-jerms

Alice CJF

Post by Alice CJF » Tue, 19 Jan 2010 9:20 am

Hey,
I arrived only two days ago and plannning to explore the city as well. It's about time to adventure beyond the pool of the hotel. How about this week-end? I come from France, am 25 and working here in a bank. Drop a line if you're in.

Cheers
Alice

NYC23

Post by NYC23 » Tue, 19 Jan 2010 9:48 pm

hey i think i responded to your post a while back but cant private message. ive been here a few months now but looking for some more friends my age....if you guys do anything send me a message and let me know, i would be up for something this weekend.

sabrina89

Post by sabrina89 » Wed, 20 Jan 2010 10:45 am

hey all,

i just joined this forum few months back.. hopefully i can make more friends from diff culture and countries.. anyway i'm 20 from Singapore =D i'll be most glad to bring you around =)

Adrian_C

Post by Adrian_C » Tue, 26 Jan 2010 1:17 am

Hi there,

Been here for a few years now, but would like to meet new ppl outside of work. Anyway, I'm 28 and from Oz. Do drop me a line if anyone is up for drinks on the weekends.

Cheers,
Adrian

wendychan

Post by wendychan » Tue, 26 Jan 2010 10:21 pm

Hi Adrian,

I am 26 and from Oz too. I moved to Singapore about a month ago on an 18 month contract.

Just wondering how you're finding Singapore so far?

Cheers.

Wendy

Adrian_C

Post by Adrian_C » Tue, 26 Jan 2010 11:19 pm

Hi Wendy,

Happy Australia Day! Hope you are enjoying Singas so far? Where in Oz are you from? I've been here for a few years now, and will prob stay for a couple more. Place is nice enough and easy to get around, though I would love to find some new drinking buddies. Yeh, feel free to add me on msn/ facebook if you have it [email protected].

Cheers,
Adrian

sabrina89

Post by sabrina89 » Wed, 27 Jan 2010 9:40 am

Hey all,

I'm up for weekend drinking session too.. and ya, feel free add me in msn or facebook too - [email protected]

=D

love2travel

Post by love2travel » Wed, 27 Jan 2010 11:38 am

Hey all!

I'm 26 from UK and here with my boyf 27 from UK - been here about a month, met some nice people but definitely up for some weekend drinks and meeting a few more!

Let us know if you're up to anything exciting and we can tag along :)

Smartkel

Post by Smartkel » Wed, 27 Jan 2010 3:46 pm

Hey I am from Singapore and wife is from Japan. She used to travel frequently while I am not. Looking for more foreign friends to enlarge my social circle. Pm me for my email.

Cheers
Kelvin

wendychan

Post by wendychan » Wed, 27 Jan 2010 11:09 pm

Hey Adrian,

Happy Australia Day to you too for yesterday! I'm from Sydney - what about you?

So far so good. Food is cheap, public transport's very efficient and shopping's great. Though I am still trying to adjust to the different work culture.

Cheers.

Wendy

Hornedog

wooohooo

Post by Hornedog » Fri, 29 Jan 2010 5:51 pm

hey amy... how you settlin in singapore? hope all is good.

I'm a local here. you can email me at [email protected] if you wanna explore the city, i can bring you around.

hope you're ok here.

take care and be safe always.

cheers
D

kelsen83

Post by kelsen83 » Sat, 30 Jan 2010 5:19 am

Hey everyone! Would love to hang out too so do count me in if there're any dinner/drinks/clubbing plans! [email protected]

Trendysg

Post by Trendysg » Sat, 30 Jan 2010 12:52 pm

welcome to singapore
thanks for shopping on our online store -> http://www.trendysg.com
Shopping at your fingertips