Singapore Expats

Any Colombians here?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
Vaucluse
Director
Director

Post by Vaucluse » Mon, 11 Jun 2012 8:20 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Why is everyone saying that all Colombians are prostitutes?
Mr. V, not all are. Who said that? I'd almost bet a large portion of them are drug lords or their mules. Of course some of the mules may be those types you mentioned as well, I suppose. :-k
Drug mules I'd agree with . . . and that proves that they're not ALL prostitutes.

My apologies but I just had to step in and defend the Colombians . . .

'nuff said Image

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 11 Jun 2012 8:28 pm

I'll be if chups is still around, he's really frothing at the bit about now..... :wink:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

zzm9980
Governor
Governor

Post by zzm9980 » Tue, 12 Jun 2012 2:38 am

Vaucluse wrote: Drug mules I'd agree with . . . and that proves that they're not ALL prostitutes.
either way, they're renting orifices, right? And most of the things inserted into said orifices will even be wrapped in condoms.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 12 Jun 2012 7:23 am

+1 ^^^^^
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

zzm9980
Governor
Governor

Post by zzm9980 » Fri, 15 Jun 2012 9:47 pm

Oh oh I found one more place in Singaporean with Colombians!
4 Colombian men arrested for residential break-ins

Friday, Jun 15, 2012
SINGAPORE - Four Colombian men were arrested by the police between June 13 and 14 in connection with a spate of break-ins in Ang Mo Kio and Yio Chu Kang.

The arrest of the men aged between 33 and 43 started with officers re-acting to information of suspicious men along Upper Serangoon Road.

Officers spotted three men who were behaving suspiciously and approached them. Though one of the men ran away the other two were detained.

Further checks revealed cash of various currencies, assortments of jewellery and gold bars amounting to a total value of about $300,000. In addition, housebreaking implements such as screwdrivers, mallets and clamps were also found in one of the bags.

After the arrest of the two men, the police were able to determine the whereabouts of the suspect who fled and another man.

The other two were arrested in Geylang on June 14. Further investigations revealed that the men were involved in three other break-ins at the private residential units at Ang Mo Kio and Yio Chu Kang area.

If found guilty, the four men can face a jail term of up to 14 years.

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Post by Vaucluse » Fri, 15 Jun 2012 10:32 pm

^ Nah, can't be Columbians. They have staked their claims as hookers and drug mules. These pretenders are clearly Venezuelans trying to give Colombians a bad rap

'nuff said Image