Singapore Expats Forum

Facebook Adds

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
@nne

Facebook Adds

Postby @nne » Wed, 06 Jan 2010 11:55 am

Hey guys, id like to add people i meet on here on facebook.. firstly, facebook gives me a slight idea on who you are and what youre like (provided that you have details on your facebook page).. if you feel uncomfortable adding on facebook or you dont have an account just pm me anyway.. if not and you dont mind adding pls pm me your email add and ill add you on mine.. :) i know i can just add random people on facebook itself, but i kinda like the people on here.. :)

im 27/f, filipino/australian

captaine

Postby captaine » Wed, 06 Jan 2010 7:32 pm

Interesting way of making new friends.I can't PM yet, but you can email me at thecaptaine@gmail.com

mrstocky

Postby mrstocky » Wed, 06 Jan 2010 7:43 pm

hey,

i haven't go sufficient posts to pm you. pls pm me with your facebook (email address) and I will add you.

nakatago

Postby nakatago » Wed, 06 Jan 2010 8:08 pm

well, at least she's done a better approach than the last guy who wanted to facebook everyone (or should I say, every female?) in these boards. ended up stirring up a $#!+storm :cool:

@ @nne: try this: [LINK DELETED]

enjoy!

EDIT: sorry; just realized something. not to be a party pooper, but we'd prefer you join one of our outings (it's more fun that way). you can still find us, if you're resourceful enough :cool:
Last edited by nakatago on Wed, 06 Jan 2010 8:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mauvecloud
Chatter
Chatter

Postby mauvecloud » Wed, 06 Jan 2010 10:21 pm

i dunno... i usually facebook people AFTER meeting them in meatspace, not the other way around.

Sergei82
Editor
Editor

Postby Sergei82 » Thu, 07 Jan 2010 9:02 am

Seems like the author of the topic deleted her fb account... :)

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 07 Jan 2010 9:34 am

Nah, she didn't delete it, but unless she's masquerading, she's a little fox! And that's coming from an old geezer like me! I've just had a reminder why I love watching beach vollyball! She can play on my beach anytime! :cool:

nakatago

Postby nakatago » Thu, 07 Jan 2010 9:47 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Nah, she didn't delete it, but unless she's masquerading, she's a little fox! And that's coming from an old geezer like me! I've just had a reminder why I love watching beach vollyball! She can play on my beach anytime! :cool:

I don't think that's her with the volleyball (as I recall seeing a series of photos similarly dressed girls playing sports...in mud) but her other pictures still say she's a fox. European + asian = good mix (most of the time, anyway) :cool: :cool: :cool:

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 07 Jan 2010 9:59 am

mud volleyball, mud wrestling, jello wrestling, milk bathing.....

it's all good! :D

Sergei82
Editor
Editor

Postby Sergei82 » Thu, 07 Jan 2010 10:30 am

Yeah, she's cutie on her pics. I wonder, is it true in real? 8-)

@nne

Postby @nne » Thu, 07 Jan 2010 11:16 am

hey guys thanks for all your replies to this post! Anyway since posting it up, im beginning to realize maybe adding on facebook before i meet up with any of you in real life might not have been a good idea... i generally just thought that adding someone on facebook would be a much easier way to get to know people (for ME anyway) but we all feel differently.

So yes, maybe we should all stick to this forum :)

@ sundaymorningstaple: nakatago is right. that is not me on my profile pic. but you'll find some pics of me in there.

@ sergei: re your email yesterday - yes i do have 472 friends on facebook but the majority of this are people that i actually have met with, school friends, workmates from singapore and melbourne and wherever else i happen to meet them. . ofcourse there are some in there that i havent officially met in real life yet but i dont actually believe that its race against who gets the most friends on fb

Again, thank you all for your feedback, advice, and replies..
:D

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 07 Jan 2010 12:01 pm

See, there you go. Another case of false advertising! :(

I blame Triumph for all the false advertising in Asia and Singapore in particular. :x

Sergei82
Editor
Editor

Postby Sergei82 » Thu, 07 Jan 2010 12:06 pm

According to her real pics on fb, if we undress @nne, spread some dirt on her, she'll be looking not worse, even better, than that woman on her main image. So she'd better replace that image with a real one. :wink:
One thing negative - looks like she's a smoker. :)

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 07 Jan 2010 12:58 pm

Sergei82 wrote:According to her real pics on fb, if we undress @nne, spread some dirt on her, she'll be looking not worse, even better, than that woman on her main image. So she'd better replace that image with a real one. :wink:
One thing negative - looks like she's a smoker. :)

I saw the real ones as well. Get her up in the same attire or less :P and she would look just as good. But yeah, would have to agree that the smoking is a definite turn-off.

I know it's only a personal opinion but every time I see a "looker" with a ciggie dangling out of their mouths, the "looker" becomes "hooker" in my minds eye. I know it's wrong but it come to mind every time. I've even told my daughter that but it doesn't stop the young'uns. They don't know the damage they are doing and the ageing that smoking causes on the face. Oh well, they have to learn the hard way I guess. Same thing goes for girls getting a "tramp stamp" on the small of their backs! :cry:

Sergei82
Editor
Editor

Postby Sergei82 » Thu, 07 Jan 2010 1:11 pm

Not to mention drinking and face! :P