Singapore Expats Forum

Yet another cheating landlord

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

blue_thunder
Chatter
Chatter

Postby blue_thunder » Thu, 07 Jan 2010 4:45 pm

zodiac09 wrote:the only way to stop things like this is to make them as public as possible. Name and shame ! Get the papers involved - they usually eat up stories like this and will love the assault angle too.

Put up posters around the locality naming the cheating bstd.

and if your poor mate has any thugs for acquaintences, get them to go round there and give the gits a taste of their own medicine.

although, that is only theory, of course lol

Confucius say : Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves. :roll:

He aint worth the fight & he is an old guy.Chances are there he might have serious injuries if we/I hit him.
~ I don't want to be a product of my environment, I want my environment to be a product of me

x9200

Postby x9200 » Thu, 07 Jan 2010 4:50 pm

zodiac09 wrote:the only way to stop things like this is to make them as public as possible. Name and shame ! Get the papers involved - they usually eat up stories like this and will love the assault angle too.

They would be suicidal to publish a story based on partly verified one party only contribution. Perhaps, after the court decision in civil and criminal case (if any here). And besides, cheating landlords are a common problem in SG so the papers may not really be that keen to follow.
zodiac09 wrote:and if your poor mate has any thugs for acquaintences, get them to go round there and give the gits a taste of their own medicine.

Excellent suggestion. If successful will definitely make some headlines and be extremely satisfying to read them from behind the bars.

blue_thunder
Chatter
Chatter

Postby blue_thunder » Thu, 07 Jan 2010 4:58 pm

I dont really like the complaining attitude of people here,like newspapers/media etc. They just keep complaining for anything & everything.
It was funny to read in today's ST paper that a woman complaining abt McD not selling chinese zodiac sign of pig.
Well people here doesnt really know what to complain & what not to ? ](*,)
~ I don't want to be a product of my environment, I want my environment to be a product of me