Complain about Agents/House Owner

Events and gatherings of MBA - Members Of Bhartiya Association
Strong Eagle
Answers: 10

Re: Complain about Agents/House Owner

Post by Strong Eagle » Tue, 13 Aug 2019 9:12 pm

therat wrote:
Tue, 13 Aug 2019 12:22 pm
candelaria wrote:I would like to report the following agent for inappropriate behaviour:

Patrick Poh 傅靖尰
District 9,10,11.
Head Business Unit of
KF PROP NETWORK PTE LTD
CEA Licence No.:
L3008430D / R006149F

I believe he racially profiles potential tenants. How is this even legal in Singapore?

Please advice
Sometime, it is the landlord dont prefer particular race due to past bad experience.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
I understand the "why" of it, therat... it still doesn't make it ok to racially profile tenants.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Complain about Agents/House Owner

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 14 Aug 2019 4:33 pm

Once you have been here long enough, you will understand why it is done, and why authorities turn a blind eye. After all, it's not racial profiling, but personal preference. Unless they are a commercial business that rents out dwellings, it is the landlords personal preference and there is nothing that you can do about that. In fact, unless you have hard proof that the agent is acting on his own free will and not on instructions from the landlord, you could find yourself hit with a slander/libel suit accusing him of racial profiling.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers