Singapore Expats Forum

Looking to meet people from... anywhere, really.

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
12kfeet

Looking to meet people from... anywhere, really.

Postby 12kfeet » Thu, 24 Dec 2009 1:29 pm

Hello and thank you for taking the time to click on that subject title and to read a potentially boring post!

I'm about as local as... well, an 8-month-old-baby-brought-to-Singapore-from-the-Philippines-and-raised-here-all-his-life-with-the-exception-of-3-years-in-an-international-school-in-Thailand can be. I did, however, enjoy my time immensely in the International School - classmates from Finland, Japan, the US... you name it, they had it. And I loved every second of it.

I guess it came natural to me then to be intrigued by people from other countries. The cultures, the languages and heck, I just want to expand my horizons from this little country I call home. So, browsing the wonderful invention called the interweb one night, I stumbled across this site. Expats in Singapore? Can this be? No, I must be piss drunk somewhere... Wait a minute... I read that again. Singapore. Expats. Forum. I did the math. It is not possible to put any number of words together in any language and have it come out more staggeringly awesome than that.

So here I am. Introducing myself by pressing keys while a hangover pounds my head and makes my skull feel 10 sizes too small for my brain. But it doesn't matter. I FOUND THIS SITE, DAMMIT! Contact me. For ANYTHING at all. Seriously, I'll make it worth your while.

sparkfist@hotmail.com

Emil

masauds
Chatter
Chatter

hi

Postby masauds » Thu, 24 Dec 2009 4:30 pm

Hi
welcome to forum, Im sure u will find friends here

12kfeet

Postby 12kfeet » Fri, 25 Dec 2009 9:35 am

Thank you for the welcome! Forgot to mention I'm 22 ;)

mrHomeLook

Postby mrHomeLook » Thu, 31 Dec 2009 10:40 am

welcome welcome young one. singapore will be your new home now. enjoy yourself and im sure u'll have a ball. home sweet home
MR HomeLook