Singapore Expats Forum

Rum Drinking Session

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
niteguy

Rum Drinking Session

Postby niteguy » Wed, 16 Dec 2009 9:25 am

Oh my God guys,I got a kind of Special Coffee Rum which you can only find it in 1 place in Singapore.It's specially smooth,with a little sweet taste.I would like to invite some of you to enjoy this with me.Anyone interested pls add mi in the msn (niteguy1980@hotmail.com).I'm Jackson. Let's arrange a day n enjoy together.
Hi everyone out there.I'm Jackson.

Grumpy77
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Grumpy77 » Wed, 16 Dec 2009 8:59 pm

I guess we have to come to your cafe to enjoy said rum night as this is the one place in Sg that has this special rum? I feel like Capt Jack here... 'but why the rum...'?

nakatago

Postby nakatago » Wed, 16 Dec 2009 9:11 pm

It won't be so bad if he won't charge us for the rum, especially's booze is frakkin expensive here :P

Estonian

Postby Estonian » Thu, 17 Dec 2009 6:42 pm

In that case you should come down to my pub for christmas eve. Free flow of house pour all night!

kerplunk

Postby kerplunk » Fri, 18 Dec 2009 4:59 am

wowee wheres the pub? i'm there!

joshsanders

Re: Rum Drinking Session

Postby joshsanders » Sun, 27 Dec 2009 3:57 pm

niteguy wrote:Oh my God guys,I got a kind of Special Coffee Rum which you can only find it in 1 place in Singapore.It's specially smooth,with a little sweet taste.I would like to invite some of you to enjoy this with me.Anyone interested pls add mi in the msn (niteguy1980@hotmail.com).I'm Jackson. Let's arrange a day n enjoy together.

As long as its bundy rum, im there!