Singapore Expats Forum

any crickets teams

Find your sports & recreational partners & Teams here.
mkphysio

any crickets teams

Postby mkphysio » Sat, 12 Dec 2009 5:35 pm

hiya folks

im from manchester Uk just relocated tosingapore. working a saphysio at SGH from the 4th jan

i was just wodnering if they any crickets teams out there ...i dont wanan stop playinmg love it too much

also if you guys know of any rooms for rent with other expats be grt to hear from u

my number is 98124885 or my email addy is majidkahn@hotmail.com

thanks guys hope to hear from you soon

Majid

creed

Postby creed » Sat, 26 Dec 2009 8:22 am

Hi majid ,
how long u gonna be stayin in singapore?
Im lookin for a place to move in to as well... just graduated from university and got my first job here ... so looking for a place.. well ofcourse the budget is a bit of a problem but yeah dont mind spending for a nice place..

anyways and about the cricket well... yeah used to play since i was pretty young and continued all thru university... sad that uni is over tho i do play for my team.. will let u know if any friendlies are on or wen we are playin in the nets next time...

mkphysio

hey

Postby mkphysio » Mon, 28 Dec 2009 12:56 pm

hiya mate

Thanks for your reply

yeah im here on a 2 year contract. start work on the 4th jan. Ive just found a place in novena but i also saw another flat with na expat really nice place for 1500 dollars/month if your interested i can pass on your details

what work u doing here. yeah if u know of any games or teams mate be great to hear from u my number is 98124885

hope to hear from you soon

majid