Singapore Expats Forum

desperately looking for Olga

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

michaellee

desperately looking for Olga

Postby michaellee » Sat, 05 Dec 2009 5:20 pm

Hey there, I am hoping if anyone has any info of a russian lady name OLGA, she is married and have a son named Andre and a daughter named Masha....we used to be neighbours living in Bayshore Park, I am afraid she might have gone back to russia( hp 81461962 ) ....if anyone has any info, you can contact me at this email, slavikovas@hotmail.com or you can pass my email to her.....cheers michael

x9200

Re: desperately looking for Olga

Postby x9200 » Sat, 05 Dec 2009 5:34 pm

michaellee wrote:Hey there, I am hoping if anyone has any info of a russian lady name OLGA, she is married and have a son named Andre and a daughter named Masha....we used to be neighbours living in Bayshore Park, I am afraid she might have gone back to russia( hp 81461962 ) ....if anyone has any info, you can contact me at this email, slavikovas@hotmail.com or you can pass my email to her.....cheers michael

If she has a residential phone registered under her name you may try your luck with Yellowpages. Shows 2 hits for Olgas with Russian surnames.