Singapore Expats Forum

Liposuction in Medan, my experience

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Hmd
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat, 02 Oct 2010

Postby Hmd » Tue, 14 Dec 2010 10:55 pm

Dr. Tjandra is charging SGD 1k per area in Medan. Just a thought - since the ops is in Medan, why is the price quoted in SGD..

hkeswani - have u decided which doctor to go to? well.. it depends wat type of lipo u want to do. Nara does tumescent whereas Tjandra does vaser.

User avatar
blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue, 19 Oct 2010
Location: Central, Singapore

Postby blessedrekyo » Wed, 15 Dec 2010 11:24 am

True... In medan charge SGD is a bit too costly ... & S$1k per area is much exp than my surgeon in BKK, provided u do more dan 4 areas lah..

Though my surgeon charged USD1.6k for 1st area and subsequently USD500 (ard S$675.00) each for the next area, it is still cheaper since USD dropped like nobody business. :P

Most importantly, good service for post op care and all charges are included & wz no extra charge after u are done. :)

hkeswani
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon, 13 Dec 2010

dr tjandra

Postby hkeswani » Wed, 15 Dec 2010 3:35 pm

ok i had emailed him to ask him about my face. he quoted me 1k for fat transfer. the fats will be taken from the part of my body which has autologuous fats. I had not asked him for lipo. Yes 1k is expensive. A/Prof fong at TTSh also charges 1k for Fat transfer. Funny eh. when asked why u charge sgd in medan, they quoted that they are a singapore clinic but based in medan so the prices can be cheaper than singapore :o

Hmd
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat, 02 Oct 2010

Postby Hmd » Thu, 16 Dec 2010 2:20 am

yup, they told me the same thing too...:roll: If the cost for fat transfer is the same in Spore, perhaps it is more worthwhile to do in Spore when taking into a/c travelling expenses and time, accommodation, etc.. jez a thought :P

hkeswani
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon, 13 Dec 2010

A/Prof Fong

Postby hkeswani » Thu, 16 Dec 2010 9:47 am

Yes I decided I will do with him due to the same charges. Does anyone know how is Dr victor K Lom at Sultan Centre?

bao
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue, 16 Oct 2007

Postby bao » Fri, 08 Apr 2011 9:26 pm

I am interested to lipo also, since SG got so many restriction.

Anyone keen to go together??

Hmd
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat, 02 Oct 2010

Postby Hmd » Sat, 09 Apr 2011 12:35 pm

Hi Bao, when do u plan to go to Dr. Arthur Tjandra?

Joannatan
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu, 28 Jul 2011

Postby Joannatan » Thu, 28 Jul 2011 9:43 pm

bao wrote:I am interested to lipo also, since SG got so many restriction.

Anyone keen to go together??



Hi bao, I'm planning to go next month end.. When do you plan yr trip?
Email me at mayatheh@yahoo.com.sg


Anyone keen? Drop me an email!

whipcream
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue, 16 Aug 2011

Postby whipcream » Wed, 17 Aug 2011 5:18 pm

Anyone keen to go Medan for procedure by Dr Arthur in early Sep'11?
Hope to look for buddy to go together.

Btw, any good Dr can recommend for lipo & fat grafting to breast in Singapore?

Experience
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed, 07 Sep 2011

any good Dr can recommend for lipo & fat grafting to bre

Postby Experience » Thu, 08 Sep 2011 8:13 am

whipcream, Dr Alex Ooi at Mt. Elizabeth Medical Centre is one of the few specialists in these areas. like his attentive, no-fuss attitude.

winter21
Regular
Regular
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun, 08 Mar 2009
Location: Singapore

Postby winter21 » Wed, 14 Sep 2011 9:28 pm

any more reviews for Dr Arthur?

i want to be sure he is the right doctor and can produce gd results.

tks!

prayer
Member
Member
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri, 18 Feb 2011

Liposuction with Dr Arthur Tjandra in Medan

Postby prayer » Sat, 24 Sep 2011 11:03 am

winter21 wrote:any more reviews for Dr Arthur?

i want to be sure he is the right doctor and can produce gd results.

tks!


I did the whole body lipo,fats transfer to breasts, butts, cheeks , double eyelid and rhinoplastry with Dr Arthur Tjandra in Medan. You can email to me at prayerjan@gmail.com if you have any question you may like to ask about my experience , I try my best to answer you. Hope to share my experience may help the gals to gather more information.

Quinny
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue, 23 Apr 2013
Location: Singapore

Postby Quinny » Sat, 27 Apr 2013 10:21 am

Appreciate if anyone can share experience with facial fat transfer with Dr Arthur or any docs. Thanks.
Thanks,
Q

Lizzy06
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue, 20 Mar 2012
Location: Singapore

Re: Liposuction in Medan, my experience

Postby Lizzy06 » Sat, 04 May 2013 2:44 pm

dreampotion wrote:hi all,
i posted this in another forum and thought i would like to share it here as well

i had liposuction done on my inner thighs, pelvic flesh area, + revision of upper and lower tummy

i had vaser performed on me 3 times before, during 2007 and 2008

my overall experience with elixir devie and dr arthur was good.
medan is a safe place but still have to be on your guard
I was impressed by the hospitality and was very well taken care of,
im into my 2nd week of post op now, and i absolutely contented with the results and the scar management.

my bf accompanied me, we stayed at elixir for 5 nights 6 days , its was a little too long, we were supposed to stay for only 4 nights but jetstar rescheduled my flight one night forward, but nevertheless time passed really fast.
i think i bumped into a few other forumers from sg :)



Oh hi nice sharing... I've just visited Dr Arthur for fat grafting, will be visting him again in june :) I guess everyone who visited him had a nice experience :)


Your can also find me at
http://undertable99forum.com/showthread.php/1911


It's all about sharing
Done: Double Eyelid, Epicanthoplasty,Rhinoplasty, Alarplasty, Fat grafting

Next up in plan: Breast implant-Nov 2013

Visit my blog at http://www.misslemonade.com/plastic-surgery-nose-job-part-3-final-part/
~*~*Being pretty is a responsibility*~*~

~meme~
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat, 31 Jan 2009

Re: Liposuction in Medan, my experience

Postby ~meme~ » Thu, 09 May 2013 8:19 am

Lizzy06 wrote:
dreampotion wrote:hi all,
i posted this in another forum and thought i would like to share it here as well

i had liposuction done on my inner thighs, pelvic flesh area, + revision of upper and lower tummy

i had vaser performed on me 3 times before, during 2007 and 2008

my overall experience with elixir devie and dr arthur was good.
medan is a safe place but still have to be on your guard
I was impressed by the hospitality and was very well taken care of,
im into my 2nd week of post op now, and i absolutely contented with the results and the scar management.

my bf accompanied me, we stayed at elixir for 5 nights 6 days , its was a little too long, we were supposed to stay for only 4 nights but jetstar rescheduled my flight one night forward, but nevertheless time passed really fast.
i think i bumped into a few other forumers from sg :)



Oh hi nice sharing... I've just visited Dr Arthur for fat grafting, will be visting him again in june :) I guess everyone who visited him had a nice experience :)


Your can also find me at
http://undertable99forum.com/showthread.php/1911


It's all about sharing


any pics to share for your fat grafting? :)


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest