Singapore Expats Forum

Y r Caucasian more predisposed 2 serial killing & paedophili

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

nakatago

Postby nakatago » Tue, 08 Dec 2009 1:55 pm

obvious troll is now a failed troll
=D>

ozchick
Editor
Editor

Postby ozchick » Tue, 08 Dec 2009 6:42 pm

x9200 wrote:
ozchick wrote:One is a generalization, the other is hardly the same.

It is generalization in both of the cases and as such, in this kind of discussion is bad regardless of basic facts that can be proven (or not) statistically. Equally well you could have made a remark on Muslims. Maybe my reaction then would be different as I am not Muslim but I feel this is simply wrong and typically arises directly or indirectly from some level of personal frustrations. If you really wanted to take over some of the heat then I could only bow in my deepest expression of respect but I guess you would be not that surprised if I say I am here a bit sceptical. My apologies if these were your true motives, you can judge it best by yourself.

I repeat: One is a generalization, the other is hardly the same. There can be no argument. It is simply a fact that most of the crimes mentioned by the OP ARE committed by males. And I most certainly could NOT have made a similar statement about Muslims. Nobody could. But it MAY offer the OP an insight into his own thinking on the issue.

But 'X9200" do have the last word if it makes you feel better. Nothing changes the facts and it is not a reflection on anyone. My best friends are males, always have been! Are YOU reading this farm-boy?! I'm STILL on my own and it's Christmas!
Can't believe I'm STILL taking the heat for the OP dude! :)
'Are you trying to tempt me because I come from the land of plenty?'

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 08 Dec 2009 8:15 pm

So, it would seem that most male serial killers kill women primarily (from the looks of it). Therefore, that tells me one thing only. That is that women are more adept then men at driving the other gender over the edge or around the bend as it were. You would think women would learn when to shut up wouldn't you? :P

Sorry Ozchickie, I couldn't resist having another poke! :kiss:

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Tue, 08 Dec 2009 11:00 pm

There is no difference in serial killers around the world. They may adapt to their surroundings in order to fit in, but the motives remain the same. Currently there are predators everywhere.

http://www.javno.com/en-world/entering- ... ers_147984

Ozchick:And I most certainly could NOT have made a similar statement about Muslims. Nobody could
There are facts to prove that everywhere is basically the same. India and China are much worse than the USA. China executed 5000 people last year, and i would believe that serial killers and paedophiles are high on the list.

Malaysia and Singapore are no different than any other Country, in fact a few sexual assaults and murder have been recorded and awaiting trial her in Singapore in the last 3 months, I think the OP needs to use a little more commonsense.

Those that often use machettes, here in Singapore are obviously not afraid of killing anyone, and go over to JB and you may just lose the copy rolex, for the fun of it! You just have to be in the wrong place at the right time.

Humans are predators, though it would be correct to say most are men!

You would think women would learn when to shut up wouldn't you?

:lol:

http://news.sg.msn.com/top-stories/arti ... id=3740392

Splatted
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Splatted » Wed, 09 Dec 2009 3:03 pm

Here's a couple asian serial killers. One had an 'appetite' for caucasian women.

http://www.francesfarmersrevenge.com/st ... sagawa.htm
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w ... 156285.ece

kinda brings a new meaning to the phrase 'the other white meat'

ozchick
Editor
Editor

Postby ozchick » Thu, 10 Dec 2009 10:00 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:So, it would seem that most male serial killers kill women primarily (from the looks of it). Therefore, that tells me one thing only. That is that women are more adept then men at driving the other gender over the edge or around the bend as it were. You would think women would learn when to shut up wouldn't you? :P

Sorry Ozchickie, I couldn't resist having another poke! :kiss:

Ah you WISH you were funny Farm-boy-o!
So have you organised some Christmas candy for me yet?! :wink:
'Are you trying to tempt me because I come from the land of plenty?'

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Fri, 11 Dec 2009 4:11 am

Splatted wrote:Here's a couple asian serial killers. One had an 'appetite' for caucasian women.

http://www.francesfarmersrevenge.com/st ... sagawa.htm
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w ... 156285.ece

kinda brings a new meaning to the phrase 'the other white meat'
Yeah I can guarantee you that many live in their own little worlds of safety, and are prime targets for the predators, the Asians are actually worse than any other nation in the world, because it's a taboo subject, it could never happen in their strict religious upbringing. They are so primative and trustworthy of their own what can one expect! Only those that have suffered know!

ev-disinfection
Chatter
Chatter

Postby ev-disinfection » Thu, 31 Dec 2009 12:50 am

We Asians kill by the millions
Pol Pot executed an estimated 1.7 to 2.5 million of his own countryman, probably only second to Hitler, he did 17 million (but of other country people).
SMS did mentioned that it is taboo here to mention, and many Asian crimes are not in the papers, i feel that is true.. and most of them were by men, which all of us here will agree to.

Well, instead of comparing who did what crime most, we should instead be using all this energy on how to live in harmony together, no matter race, gender, kind or creed.

Peace, cause if we are not part of the solution then we are all part of the problem....

Happy New Year all..... (Local Guy Here)