Singapore Expats Forum

Y r Caucasian more predisposed 2 serial killing & paedophili

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 35159
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 05 Dec 2009 6:49 pm

Now, now, now.....

We also read about female paedos as well. Lots of Mrs. Robinson's out there, hell one made the new a couple years ago by eventually marrying the kid after she was released from jail! We had a famous Axe murderer who was a tart as well if I remember correctly. I think her name was Lizzie Borden wasn't it?

User avatar
x9200
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9318
Joined: Mon, 07 Sep 2009
Location: Singapore

Postby x9200 » Sun, 06 Dec 2009 9:24 am

Impressive post ozchick. 2nd one in this thread that tells a lot about personal problems of the poster.

mondaymorningquarterback
Regular
Regular
Posts: 113
Joined: Fri, 07 Dec 2007

Postby mondaymorningquarterback » Sun, 06 Dec 2009 11:28 am

nakatago wrote:...because the non-caucasian offenders are not reported in english.


LOL

Stop feeding the troll!!!

User avatar
ozchick
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1001
Joined: Fri, 21 Sep 2007
Location: Germany

Postby ozchick » Sun, 06 Dec 2009 4:45 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Now, now, now.....

We also read about female paedos as well. Lots of Mrs. Robinson's out there, hell one made the new a couple years ago by eventually marrying the kid after she was released from jail! We had a famous Axe murderer who was a tart as well if I remember correctly. I think her name was Lizzie Borden wasn't it?


I'm surprised you're clutching at straws like this sms....I'm merely stating the obvious under the presumption that the poster is male.....I mean of course there would be the 'odd' female perpertrator but with regard to the subject raised here one couldn't begin to suggest there is a comparison.
I'm not attackling males, I just would like to suggest to the OP that instead of going after an ethnicity he might like to take a look in the backyard of his own gender. The cart really shouldn't come before the horse.
Last edited by ozchick on Sun, 06 Dec 2009 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Are you trying to tempt me because I come from the land of plenty?'

User avatar
ozchick
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1001
Joined: Fri, 21 Sep 2007
Location: Germany

Postby ozchick » Sun, 06 Dec 2009 5:06 pm

x9200 wrote:Impressive post ozchick. 2nd one in this thread that tells a lot about personal problems of the poster.


Funny how when one has no ammunition to fire they resort to rudeness.
Hear this: When women are afraid of being raped, murdered, invaded by an army in wartime etc, the ethnicity of the perpertator is not the main thng on their minds. How simple can this be to understand?
If you really need to attack me "x9200" then you could have said, 'Why are you stating the obvious?"
I could attack right back and say posters who have to resort to rudeness are maybe, in this case, feeling guilty 'by association' with the male gender. If so, you need't feel this way. The facts are the facts. It's nobody's fault. The world is what it is. None of us can be held personally responsible for what our collegiate gender does. Example: I am constantly embarrassed by the pathetic driving skills of women generally. I look at it and cringe. What must the 'other' gender think ? I know what they think and they have every right to think that way. It's appalling that many women are too frightened to move, and many couldn't find the opening to an unfenced paddock!
BTW I drive like a man! :wink:
'Are you trying to tempt me because I come from the land of plenty?'

User avatar
x9200
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9318
Joined: Mon, 07 Sep 2009
Location: Singapore

Postby x9200 » Sun, 06 Dec 2009 5:31 pm

Me rude? Maybe, but replacing one shallow generalization by the other both over the same, pretty narrow subject, I do not see you did any better than OP. What purpose did it serve? This is a retorical question.
It is not really that I do not get your point. Facts are facts as you mentioned.

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 35159
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 06 Dec 2009 6:02 pm

ozchick wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:Now, now, now.....

We also read about female paedos as well. Lots of Mrs. Robinson's out there, hell one made the new a couple years ago by eventually marrying the kid after she was released from jail! We had a famous Axe murderer who was a tart as well if I remember correctly. I think her name was Lizzie Borden wasn't it?


I'm surprised you're clutching at straws like this sms....I'm merely stating the obvious under the presumption that the poster is male.....I mean of course there would be the 'odd' female perpertrator but with regard to the subject raised here one couldn't begin to suggest there is a comparison.
I'm not attackling males, I just would like to suggest to the OP that instead of going after an ethnicity he might like to take a look in the backyard of his own gender. The cart really should come before the horse.


You know me...... just 'avin a poke! :P

User avatar
ozchick
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1001
Joined: Fri, 21 Sep 2007
Location: Germany

Postby ozchick » Sun, 06 Dec 2009 7:51 pm

x9200 wrote:Me rude? Maybe, but replacing one shallow generalization by the other both over the same, pretty narrow subject, I do not see you did any better than OP. What purpose did it serve? This is a retorical question.
It is not really that I do not get your point. Facts are facts as you mentioned.


One is a generalization, the other is hardly the same. The purpose it served is hopefully this:
If the OP, based on his own debatable premise, feels separated from the perpertrators of rape, murder. pedophilia etc because of his "innocent ethnicity" then he sure as hell would not be able to maintain this same innocence with regard to his gender. Sorry, but he's guilty as charged in that regard.Yibbida yibbida.
As for me..in the true spirit of Christmas I felt sorry for the OP cos he was getting attacked by all and sundry, so I decided to take the heat for him! :wink: It worked!
'Are you trying to tempt me because I come from the land of plenty?'

User avatar
x9200
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9318
Joined: Mon, 07 Sep 2009
Location: Singapore

Postby x9200 » Sun, 06 Dec 2009 8:20 pm

ozchick wrote:One is a generalization, the other is hardly the same. The purpose it served is hopefully this:
If the OP, based on his own debatable premise, feels separated from the perpertrators of rape, murder. pedophilia etc because of his "innocent ethnicity" then he sure as hell would not be able to maintain this same innocence with regard to his gender. Sorry, but he's guilty as charged in that regard.Yibbida yibbida.
As for me..in the true spirit of Christmas I felt sorry for the OP cos he was getting attacked by all and sundry, so I decided to take the heat for him! :wink: It worked!

It is generalization in both of the cases and as such, in this kind of discussion is bad regardless of basic facts that can be proven (or not) statistically. Equally well you could have made a remark on Muslims. Maybe my reaction then would be different as I am not Muslim but I feel this is simply wrong and typically arises directly or indirectly from some level of personal frustrations. If you really wanted to take over some of the heat then I could only bow in my deepest expression of respect but I guess you would be not that surprised if I say I am here a bit sceptical. My apologies if these were your true motives, you can judge it best by yourself.

User avatar
EADG
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 880
Joined: Thu, 01 Sep 2005

Postby EADG » Sun, 06 Dec 2009 9:15 pm

The OP Is this week's Sarah Palin, getting way more attention than he/she should.
Ape Shall Not Kill Ape

lotus sutra
Member
Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat, 05 Mar 2005

here are some examples.......

Postby lotus sutra » Mon, 07 Dec 2009 9:50 pm

..................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

David Carpenter: AKA the "Trailside Killer"; murdered five women on San Francisco-area hiking trails between 1979 and 1981

Michael Bear Carson and Suzan Carson: nomadic hippie killers involved in the counter-culture movement; suspects in 12 homicides; sentenced to life imprisonment for three San Francisco Bay Area murders in 1983

Dean Carter: murdered at least four women

Richard Chase: AKA "The Vampire of Sacramento"; murdered six people in California the 1970s

Doug Clark and Carol M. Bundy: AKA "Sunset Strip Killers"; killed at least seven people during 1980

Carroll Cole: killed 16 people between 1948 and 1980; executed in 1985
Alton Coleman and Debra Denise Brown: multi-state killers whose killings took place during two months in 1984; convicted of murder in three states

Ray Copeland and Faye Copeland: oldest couple ever sentenced to death in the United States at the ages of 75 and 69; convicted of killing five men; modus operandi was to hire unskilled drifters as farm hands and later kill them

Dean Corll, Elmer Wayne Henley and David Brooks: committed the Houston Mass Murders in the 1970s

Juan Corona: California killer convicted of murdering 25 men in 1971

Charles Cullen: nurse in New Jersey and Pennsylvania who killed as many as 40 patients through lethal injection

Andrew Cunanan: murdered five people, including fashion designer Gianni Versace, in a cross-country journey during a three-month period in 1997, ending with Cunanan's suicide, at the age of 27

Jeffrey Dahmer: Milwaukee, Wisconsin cannibal who kept heads, skulls and body parts in his apartment for sexual gratification; convicted of 15 murders, but believed responsible for at least two others

Albert DeSalvo: AKA "The Boston Strangler"; convicted of unrelated rapes; DeSalvo was never indicted for the Strangler murders, although he did confess to them

Westley Allan Dodd: raped and murdered three boys in 1989; executed on January 5, 1993

Ronald Dominique: confessed to raping and murdering at least 23 men in Louisiana; sentenced to eight life sentences in 2008

Nannie Doss: AKA "The Giggling Granny" and "The Jolly Black Widow"; serial poisoner who killed 11 family members

Paul Durousseau: murdered seven in southeast United States between 1997 and 2003; may have killed while stationed in Germany with the Army

Mack Ray Edwards: convicted of murdering three children after confessing to the murders of six in Los Angeles County between 1953 and 1969; claimed at one point to have killed as many as 18

Raymond Fernandez and Martha Beck: AKA the "Lonely Hearts Killers"; killed at least three women and one child in the 1940s but suspected in up to 20 murders in New York and Michigan

Albert Fish: AKA the "Werewolf of Wisteria"; sadist and pedophile who cannibalized several children; convicted of one murder, confessed to 2 others,claimed to have molested 100 children

Wayne Adam Ford: AKA "Wayward Wayne"; confessed to murdering four women; believed to have killed others

Kendall Francois: serial killer from Poughkeepsie, New York who targeted prostitutes; after strangling the women, he would store them in various crawl spaces in and around his home

Joseph Paul Franklin: racist serial killer who targeted interracial couples and attempted to assassinate Larry Flynt and Vernon Jordan; convicted of 11 murders and confessed to nine others

John Wayne Gacy: AKA "Killer Clown"; killer of at least 33 men and boys; kept bodies buried under his Chicago home

Gerald and Charlene Gallego: AKA the "Gallego Sex Slaves Killers"; kidnapped, raped and killed victims in the late 1970s; most of them were teenagers
Carlton Gary: convicted of the murders of seven elderly women in Georgia

Donald Henry "Peewee"" Gaskins: AKA "Meanest Man in America"; convicted of nine murders; confessed to more than 200; executed on September 6, 1991

Ed Gein: two known victims, one suspected victim, four missing persons; elements of Gein's life and crimes have inspired, at least in part, the films Psycho and The Texas Chain Saw Massacre, and the novel/movie The Silence of the Lambs

Janie Lou Gibbs: Georgia poisoner who killed five family members
Kristen Gilbert: AKA the "Angel of Death"; nurse convicted of killing four by epinephrine injection

Lorenzo Gilyard: killed up to 13 prostitutes in the Kansas City area 1977 to 1993

Harvey Glatman: Californian rapist and killer of three women; lured women to pose for "bondage photographs"; executed September 18, 1959

Jeffrey Gorton: convicted of two rape-murders in Michigan, suspected of more

Mark Goudeau: AKA the "Baseline Killer"; killed 8 women and 1 man in Phoenix, Arizona from 2005 to 2006

Dana Sue Gray: convicted of murder of three elderly women and attempted murder of a fourth in California

Vaughn Greenwood: convicted of nine counts of murder, including eight of the "Skid Row Slasher" killings in southern California

Belle Gunness: Norwegian-born murder-for-profit killer who killed her suitors and children in Indiana

Anna Marie Hahn: German-born murder-for-profit killer who poisoned five elderly men; executed in 1938

Robert Hansen: Alaskan baker who killed prostitutes at his cabin; convicted of four murders but admitted to 11 others

Donald Harvey: AKA "Angel of Death"; hospital orderly; confessed to more than 80 "mercy killings" with 37 confirmed killings

William Heirens: AKA "The Lipstick Killer"; confessed to three murders spanning from June 1945 to January 1946

Dr. H. H. Holmes: active from 1890 to 1894 during Chicago's 1893 World's Columbian Exposition; convicted of only one murder but definitively tied to at least eight more and confessed to a total of 27

Waneta Hoyt: New York woman who murdered her five children

Michael Hughes: killed four women in the Los Angeles area between 1992 and 1993; charged in 2008 with raping and murdering four additional women between 1986 and 1993

Leslie Irvin: AKA "Mad Dog"; convicted of killing six people in Indiana in the mid-1950s; his Supreme Court case set a precedent for fair trials of highly publicized defendants

Phillip Carl Jablonski: killed at least four women in California and Utah
Keith Hunter Jesperson: Canadian serial killer convicted in the United States

Vincent Johnson: AKA the "Brooklyn Strangler"; a homeless crack addict who killed at least five prostitutes

Genene Jones: Texas pediatric nurse who poisoned infants in her care; convicted of only one murder but suspected of 10 or more others

Patrick Kearney: necrophiliac convicted of 21 murders in California and admitted to seven other murders

Edmund Kemper: started killing when he was 15 years old in Santa Cruz, California; convicted of six murders and implicated in four others

Tillie Klimek: Chicago woman who poisoned five husbands; sentenced to life imprisonment

Paul John Knowles: raped and murdered 18 people

Randy Kraft: convicted of the murders of 16 young men and boys; suspected of 51 others in California

Timothy Krajcir: confessed to killing more than nine women—five in Missouri and four others in Illinois and Pennsylvania

Peter Kudzinowski: killed children in New Jersey in the 1920s
Leonard Lake and Charles Ng: ex-Marines and survivalists; killed at least
11 people and suspected of 25 in Wilseyville, California; collected and
murdered female sex slaves

Derrick Todd Lee: AKA the "Baton Rouge Serial Killer"; convicted of two murders; linked by DNA evidence to five others

Henry Lee Lucas: convicted of 11 murders and confessed to approximately 3,000 others, although most of his confessions are considered outlandish; a task force set up to investigate his claims suggested that the true number of his murders may be as high as 213

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Rhonda Belle Martin: Alabama poisoner who murdered six family
members; suspected of poisoning at least nine; executed in 1957

Michigan murders (John Norman Collins and Gary Leiterman): committed separately in Ypsilanti and Ann Arbor between 1967 and 1969

Frederick Mors: Austrian who killed 17 elderly patients by poisoning in New York



Richard Ramirez: AKA the "Night Stalker"; terrorized Los Angeles in 1984 and 1985; convicted of 14 murders

David Parker Ray: convicted of rape and torture and sentenced to 224 years in prison; FBI believes he was responsible for the deaths of 60 women in Truth or Consequences, New Mexico

John Edward Robinson: AKA the "Cyber Sex Killer"; lured victims through the internet; convicted of murdering six women in Missouri and Kansas

Dayton Leroy Rogers: murdered at least six women in Oregon
Danny Rolling: pleaded guilty to murdering five students in Florida; executed in 2006

Michael Bruce Ross: raped and murdered seven women in Connecticut; executed May 13, 2005

Heriberto Seda: New York City copycat killer of the "Zodiac Killer" active from 1990 to 1994; convicted of shooting eight individuals, killing three; sentenced to life imprisonment in 1998

Gerard John Schaefer: Florida police officer who killed up to 34 women and girls

Tommy Lynn Sells: convicted of only one murder; admitted to murdering dozens of people across the United States, possibly in excess of 70 although only six are confirmed

Serial Shooter ( Dale S. Hausner and Samuel John Dieteman): Convicted of killing 8 people in random drive-by shootings in 2006 in Phoenix, Arizona

Arthur Shawcross: AKA "The Genesee River Killer"; convicted of 12 murders; confessed to one more
Robert Shulman: convicted of murdering five prostitutes between 1991 and 1996

Lemuel Smith: confessed to the murders of five people, including an on-duty female prison guard

Morris Solomon Jr.: handyman who killed six young women between 1986 and 1987 in Sacramento, California

Anthony Sowell: Cleveland, Ohio man arrested in November 2009; 10 bodies found on premises

Gerald Stano: convicted murderer of 41 women; executed in 1998

Cary Stayner: killed four women in Yosemite, California

Michael Swango: physician and surgeon who poisoned over 30 of his patients and colleagues

William Suff: AKA the "Riverside Killer"; killed up to 19 women near Riverside, California
Marybeth Tinning: New York woman who smothered nine of her children to death
Ottis Toole: Henry Lee Lucas' accomplice; convicted of six murders in Florida; confessed to but never tried for Adam Walsh's murder
Maury Travis: St. Louis area torture killer of 12-17 prostitutes from 2000 to 2002

Chester Turner: murderer of women in Los Angeles, California; convicted of 12 murders and linked through DNA evidence to another

Henry Louis Wallace: Charlotte, North Carolina killer of at least nine young women from 1992 to 1994

Randall Woodfield: AKA the "The I-5 Killer" and "The I-5 Bandit"; convicted of four murders; believed responsible for 14 others

Aileen Wuornos: shot six men dead in Florida; executed in 2002
Robert Lee Yates: murdered at least 13 women in Spokane County, Washington
.........................................
Last edited by lotus sutra on Tue, 08 Dec 2009 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 35159
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 07 Dec 2009 10:55 pm

I see our favourite troll has again crawled out from under his rock to show us he still hasn't learn how to write anything of his own or how to paste a link. Only thing he ever does is cut and paste the work of somebody else. Where are all of your alter ego's? They still sleeping under that rock?

lotus sutra
Member
Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat, 05 Mar 2005

Re: Y r Caucasian more predisposed 2 serial killing & pa

Postby lotus sutra » Tue, 08 Dec 2009 5:56 am

ksl wrote:
saturdaynitespecial wrote:If u were to do a google search for serial killers in the last 60 years or so, u will be greeted by a plethora of infamous Caucasian serial killers such as
'Jack the Ripper', Charles Mansion, David Berkowitz: AKA "Son of Sam" and "The .44 Caliber Killer"; convicted of six murders in New York ,
Peter Sutcliffe: AKA the "Yorkshire Ripper"; convicted in 1981 of murdering 13 women and attacking seven more from 1975 to 1980
Ted Bundy: law student who raped and murdered more than 35 women in six states; executed in Florida State Prison on January 24, 1989 .............. and many more.

Similary with child abusers. Do a google and take a look. Contemporary news and anecdoctal accounts unearthed rampant child abuse in the Catholic Church committed by Caucasian clergymen....and Caucasian paedophiles in Cambodia and other 3rd world South East Asian countries.

All these perpetuators are despicable and the scums of humanity, mankind and society.

This is just the tip of the iceberg.


:mad: :mad: :mad:


.


Though you are correct in the names of these people, how naive can one be! The problem is the same in every country, none are spared. Also the fact that policing is much more superior in better developed countries. Much of what you say is taboo in the East, yet happens all the time in Asian countries too.


You are postulating and speculating.... Substantiate your statements with cold hard facts and u will sound more convincing. Other than that, it is mere conjecture. Opinions without concrete evidence are just ...opinions. They are a dime a dozen. Opinions are like cock's hair.

Nah, these are also opinions....~~~~~, 5 opinions....

.

Hugo_R
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon, 02 Nov 2009
Location: Montreal

Postby Hugo_R » Tue, 08 Dec 2009 8:11 am

At first I was like "no it's this dude who isn't substantiating his argument with facts", but then I lol'd.

User avatar
ksl
Governor
Governor
Posts: 6005
Joined: Mon, 19 Jul 2004
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: Y r Caucasian more predisposed 2 serial killing & pa

Postby ksl » Tue, 08 Dec 2009 1:49 pm

lotus sutra wrote:
ksl wrote:
saturdaynitespecial wrote:If u were to do a google search for serial killers in the last 60 years or so, u will be greeted by a plethora of infamous Caucasian serial killers such as
'Jack the Ripper', Charles Mansion, David Berkowitz: AKA "Son of Sam" and "The .44 Caliber Killer"; convicted of six murders in New York ,
Peter Sutcliffe: AKA the "Yorkshire Ripper"; convicted in 1981 of murdering 13 women and attacking seven more from 1975 to 1980
Ted Bundy: law student who raped and murdered more than 35 women in six states; executed in Florida State Prison on January 24, 1989 .............. and many more.

Similary with child abusers. Do a google and take a look. Contemporary news and anecdoctal accounts unearthed rampant child abuse in the Catholic Church committed by Caucasian clergymen....and Caucasian paedophiles in Cambodia and other 3rd world South East Asian countries.

All these perpetuators are despicable and the scums of humanity, mankind and society.

This is just the tip of the iceberg.


:mad: :mad: :mad:


.


Though you are correct in the names of these people, how naive can one be! The problem is the same in every country, none are spared. Also the fact that policing is much more superior in better developed countries. Much of what you say is taboo in the East, yet happens all the time in Asian countries too.


You are postulating and speculating.... Substantiate your statements with cold hard facts and u will sound more convincing. Other than that, it is mere conjecture. Opinions without concrete evidence are just ...opinions. They are a dime a dozen. Opinions are like cock's hair.

Nah, these are also opinions....~~~~~, 5 opinions....

.
http://www.topnews.in/four-convicted-murderers-hanged-tehran-2163022

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yang_Xinhai

http://www.adherents.com/misc/hsk.html

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/viewthread.php?tid=31231

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/na ... 55932.html

It's not hard to believe that America commercialises serial killers and others in crime....that is the only difference between other Countries, and there taboos. It's very naive to believe others around the world are exempt from the trauma. All you have to do is search for them :wink: Though they are not commercialised like in the USA, they are killers all the same


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests