Singapore Expats Forum

Y r Caucasian more predisposed 2 serial killing & paedophili

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

saturdaynitespecial

Y r Caucasian more predisposed 2 serial killing & paedop

Postby saturdaynitespecial » Sat, 28 Nov 2009 5:47 pm

If u were to do a google search for serial killers in the last 60 years or so, u will be greeted by a plethora of infamous Caucasian serial killers such as
'Jack the Ripper', Charles Mansion, David Berkowitz: AKA "Son of Sam" and "The .44 Caliber Killer"; convicted of six murders in New York ,
Peter Sutcliffe: AKA the "Yorkshire Ripper"; convicted in 1981 of murdering 13 women and attacking seven more from 1975 to 1980
Ted Bundy: law student who raped and murdered more than 35 women in six states; executed in Florida State Prison on January 24, 1989 .............. and many more.

Similary with child abusers. Do a google and take a look. Contemporary news and anecdoctal accounts unearthed rampant child abuse in the Catholic Church committed by Caucasian clergymen....and Caucasian paedophiles in Cambodia and other 3rd world South East Asian countries.

All these perpetuators are despicable and the scums of humanity, mankind and society.

This is just the tip of the iceberg.

:mad: :mad: :mad:
Last edited by saturdaynitespecial on Sat, 28 Nov 2009 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

x9200

Postby x9200 » Sat, 28 Nov 2009 7:47 pm

Availability of the data does not necessarily reflect the actual situation. In other words you failed to prove your point.

nakatago

Postby nakatago » Sat, 28 Nov 2009 8:33 pm

...because the non-caucasian offenders are not reported in english.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 28 Nov 2009 10:30 pm

No, most of the non-caucasian ones are just killed and done with. Additionally, our press is a lot more open than here in Asia. There are a lot more pedophiles in Asia I'd be willing to bet. Especially in China but you only occasionally read about them when it happens to be a high level cadre who got exposed to the western media somehow. Then he has to be made an example out of.

Seems to me the oriental culture even has myths and legends and other stories about how old men need young children to stay youthful. Sure you want to pursue this line of thought?

ksl
Governor
Governor

Re: Y r Caucasian more predisposed 2 serial killing & pa

Postby ksl » Sat, 28 Nov 2009 11:22 pm

saturdaynitespecial wrote:If u were to do a google search for serial killers in the last 60 years or so, u will be greeted by a plethora of infamous Caucasian serial killers such as
'Jack the Ripper', Charles Mansion, David Berkowitz: AKA "Son of Sam" and "The .44 Caliber Killer"; convicted of six murders in New York ,
Peter Sutcliffe: AKA the "Yorkshire Ripper"; convicted in 1981 of murdering 13 women and attacking seven more from 1975 to 1980
Ted Bundy: law student who raped and murdered more than 35 women in six states; executed in Florida State Prison on January 24, 1989 .............. and many more.

Similary with child abusers. Do a google and take a look. Contemporary news and anecdoctal accounts unearthed rampant child abuse in the Catholic Church committed by Caucasian clergymen....and Caucasian paedophiles in Cambodia and other 3rd world South East Asian countries.

All these perpetuators are despicable and the scums of humanity, mankind and society.

Though you are correct in the names of these people, how naive can one be! The problem is the same in every country, none are spared. Also the fact that policing is much more superior in better developed countries. Much of what you say is taboo in the East, yet happens all the time in Asian countries too.

Plavt
Director
Director

Postby Plavt » Sun, 29 Nov 2009 4:45 am

Crimes of the nature mentioned by the OP are not limited to one race or another.

EADG
Reporter
Reporter

Postby EADG » Sun, 29 Nov 2009 3:04 pm

Maybe, but did you see his avatar? Something ironic / hypocritical going on there...
Ape Shall Not Kill Ape

SingLife

Postby SingLife » Sun, 29 Nov 2009 4:25 pm

A caucasian stole his girlfriend. lol

vbelle
Chatter
Chatter

Postby vbelle » Sun, 29 Nov 2009 4:29 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Seems to me the oriental culture even has myths and legends and other stories about how old men need young children to stay youthful. Sure you want to pursue this line of thought?

in Indonesia, this made the news like..last year..a guy..wed a 12 years old..mass find out..try to cancel the wedding..he said he had never touch the girl as he didnt marry her for lust..to later find out that she's already pregnant. parents were okay as he is rich..
further investigations reveal that more old guys marry kids..some say its to give them good luck and bring more fortune..yeah right..they can be as young as 9 years old..how disgusting

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Mon, 30 Nov 2009 2:37 am

vbelle wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:

in Indonesia, this made the news like..last year..a guy..wed a 12 years old..mass find out..try to cancel the wedding..he said he had never touch the girl as he didnt marry her for lust..to later find out that she's already pregnant. parents were okay as he is rich..
further investigations reveal that more old guys marry kids..some say its to give them good luck and bring more fortune..yeah right..they can be as young as 9 years old..how disgusting

Even Meeiowe was a predator, so i hear!

Pepijn
Regular
Regular

Postby Pepijn » Tue, 01 Dec 2009 4:52 pm

Certain countries in the middle east have age of consent at 9 years of age. Others have no age of consent at all since it's only legal in marriage. These countries tend not to have a minimum age for marriage.

Is it peadophilia if it's not illegal? Even japan has a legal age of consent of 13 (!), thankfully local govermanets are allowed to tighten the laws.

I must however admit I am kind of horrified by all the stories we keep hearing in Europe on child abuse rings and what have you not, but knowing (girl)friends of mine (singaporeans living in singapore) hearing the look so good because they look like 12 year old boys, I really wonder if this is a caucasian thing, as every one else already mentioned.

vbelle
Chatter
Chatter

Postby vbelle » Wed, 02 Dec 2009 9:59 am

its 16 in indonesia..for female..

so its illegal..for a 12 years old to married

not too mention its disgusting how these old men seek for 9-12 years old as their wife!

mrHomeLook

Postby mrHomeLook » Thu, 03 Dec 2009 2:14 pm

let's not fight over who is the better race or country. war is never the way to solve a problem. Smile people! :D
MR HomeLook

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 03 Dec 2009 5:43 pm

mrHomeLook wrote:let's not fight over who is the better race or country. war is never the way to solve a problem. Smile people! :D

Not for the losers anyway...... :-|

ozchick
Editor
Editor

Re: Y r Caucasian more predisposed 2 serial killing & pa

Postby ozchick » Sat, 05 Dec 2009 6:00 pm

saturdaynitespecial wrote:If u were to do a google search for serial killers in the last 60 years or so, u will be greeted by a plethora of infamous Caucasian serial killers such as

Interesting that you're thinking 'Caucasian' .
A contentious issue I suppose, I don't have the facts.
But with regard to these crimes you mention i.e. murder, rape and pedophilia, remove the word caucasion and replace it with MALE
and there'd be no argument.

I can only presume you're male since you're thinking 'ethnicity' and not 'gender'. Sigh.......
YOU should do a google yourself. Maybe add the crimes of WAR, GENOCIDE etc........and in your own words, "THIS is just the tip of the iceberg". :-|
'Are you trying to tempt me because I come from the land of plenty?'