Singapore Expats

FNDC: 20th November at The Cavern @ Boat Quay from 8.30pm

Weekly meetup of FNDC - Friday Night Drinking Club
morton
Regular
Regular

FNDC: 20th November at The Cavern @ Boat Quay from 8.30pm

Post by morton » Thu, 19 Nov 2009 7:07 pm

Hi all. Sorry for the late posting - I have slipped out of practise. Not to mention that I had Mon & Tue off work so today really only feels like Tuesday to me.

Anyhow... this week we're heading to The Cavern @ Boat Quay - a Beatle memorabilia pub and sports bar.

33/34 Boat Quay, Singapore 049822.
Tel: 65331169 Fax: 65345332
www.thecavern.com.sg

It's at Boat Quay, what else can I say? Along the waterfront. You'll find it if you can see through the throng of rabid restauranters shoving menus in your face.

Nearest MRT is Clarke Quay - head under New Bridge Road (river on your left) and keep walking, under South Bridge Road and you're at the top of Clarke Quay - it's about halfway down, maybe a bit more.

If you come by taxi and the driver doesn't know Boat Quay, you are legally permitted to shoot him. You're not legally permitted to own a gun, unless of course, you're doing NS, in which case you probably can't afford to drink at Boat Quay. You will be either dropped off at South Bridge Road (see above) or Circular Road, in which case just head down one of the alleys to the waterfront.

See you all there.
Divers just love going deep and getting wet (not to mention all that rubber!)