Singapore Expats

Tattoo recomendation

Discuss about food, eating places, shopping centres, clubs, pubs, massage, sports, travel & holidays. Share tips on best place to chill, party, relax or travel destinations.
jomeh

Tattoo recomendation

Post by jomeh » Tue, 17 Nov 2009 1:16 pm

Hi

I have one tattoo done and is so ugly that i wanted have have it cover.And is so expensive but no nice works done.Just because they are the only tattoo shop at that area that why everyone thought they are the best at there.

Is there any good tattoo artist or shop to recomend?And Please inform friends of yours not to have any tattoos done there unless they want to expensive and ugly tattoo.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 17 Nov 2009 1:53 pm

You are absolutely right. Tattoos are ugly.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

pixfirewall
Regular
Regular

Re: Tattoo recomendation

Post by pixfirewall » Wed, 18 Nov 2009 12:57 am

jomeh wrote:Hi

I have one tattoo done and is so ugly that i wanted have have it cover.And is so expensive but no nice works done.Just because they are the only tattoo shop at that area that why everyone thought they are the best at there.

Is there any good tattoo artist or shop to recomend?And Please inform friends of yours not to have any tattoos done there unless they want to expensive and ugly tattoo.
go to far east plaza at scotts rd..go to 3rd or 4th floor..there are lots of tattoo shops there..just pick what you feel is good..
pixfirewall
IM & email: [email protected]

Return to “Entertainment, Leisure & Sports”