Singapore Expats Forum

Want to meet other Moms-to-Be

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Inoka

Want to meet other Moms-to-Be

Postby Inoka » Mon, 16 Nov 2009 11:57 pm

I'm nearly 28 weeks pregnant and would love to meet up with other moms-to-be or new moms to share tips and experiences and just for a fun chit-chat.

I moved to Singapore 2 years ago, and was working full time as a Kindergarten teacher, but changed to part time after becoming pregnant. I don't have much of an opportunity meeting other moms, so taking the initiative now :D

Let me know if you are interested!
Inoka

lovelyviv28

hello :)

Postby lovelyviv28 » Tue, 17 Nov 2009 10:23 am

Hi Inoka, nice to meet other preggers in this forum :)

i'm in my 25 weeks of pregnancy. i've been living in SG for 3 years..i was a full time employee n now i'm a full time housewife since i got pregnant.

would love to catch up with you sometime if you keen too :)

take care!

~Viv~

hazelliana

hei there

Postby hazelliana » Sun, 22 Nov 2009 10:52 am

i just moved to singapore less then a week. with 11months baby. if you would like to meet up for chit chat give me a buzzz

Inoka

Postby Inoka » Mon, 23 Nov 2009 7:54 pm

Hi hazelliana

That'll be great! Would love to hear about baby care from someone with experience :D

Wanted to send a message through this site but can't yet as I'm new! Do you want to send me an email with your mobile number and we can arrange to meet up? Email address is inoka05@gmail.com

Cheers!