Singapore Expats Forum

Lack of $$$$

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

Kiki

Lack of $$$$

Postby Kiki » Tue, 19 Oct 2004 11:42 pm

I'm 34 yrs old mum need xtra cash but cant get a 7 hrs job. My hubby is 36 and work as a tech which is his current job after being retrench. Quite recently, he's on shift. I need xtra cash to support him as there's bills to pay and he's not only pay for our household bills but for his mother's house bills, too. Reason for needing job for 7 hrs so that I could fetch my 8 yrs old girl fm sch. I already survey that the child care was quite costly and would prefer she is under my care. My hubby is last in his family as he hv two elder sister which is already married. The 1st one hv 5 kids whereas the 2nd hv 4 and thats the reason why they cant help out. Having 1 child is NOT always hving more money as we hv to pay more bills than we expected. I pity my hubby as he sometimes work overtime to make ends meet. What shld I do?

jivin

Job

Postby jivin » Sun, 24 Oct 2004 7:51 am

Kiki,

I do have some options for you and working hour is very flexible. Please contact me at jivin@insprop.com for further discussion. Nice weekend and all the best in the meantime.....

Jivin

Postby Guest » Wed, 24 Nov 2004 11:26 pm

kiki, I have something for you too....flexible hours, all that a SAHM could ask for, cos myself is doing it too. Maybe you could drop an email and we will take it from there setrina77@yahoo.com.sg

Career

Part time

Postby Career » Sun, 20 Feb 2005 7:36 pm

Hi,

I have some part time career designated for housewives. Interested pls reply to gd_career@yahoo.com

sydneymak

Postby sydneymak » Tue, 22 Feb 2005 10:58 pm

hi kiki, why don't you try network marketing. flexi hour. you may think that you won't be having fix income at the start, but at least you can take care of your kid at the same time. I won't know how much you are comfortable with network marketing, but as far as i concern, this is the best choice.

People who are in network marketing now are from all kind of professions: lecturer, doctor, teacher, housewife, ect

I am going to deliver soon. only my hubby is working. I was a teacher. because of wanting to take care of my own kid and for the sake of family, i broke the bond with the government and now starting in network marketing. just a piece of my sharing. if you want to know more, feel free to ask.

Vince

Postby Vince » Wed, 23 Feb 2005 9:26 am

Hi Kiki,

I do understand your circumstances as I do face similar life challenge as well. I would like to show you how i resolve the problem. This might or might not be for you.
Pls drop a mail to me at cmkteam@yahoo.com.sg