Singapore Expats Forum

Best Insurance Policy?

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

expat66

Best Insurance Policy?

Postby expat66 » Tue, 19 Oct 2004 7:52 pm

Whats the best insurance policy for medical and life available in Singapore for someone around 32 and Single?

briceloh
Reporter
Reporter

Postby briceloh » Tue, 19 Oct 2004 10:36 pm

i suggest u get 1 or 2 insurance agents from different companies and compare their plans yourself. tell them wat u want and expects. they r more than glad to help u come up with the best plan. i'm sure u knw that u are not obliged to buy their product if they dnt suit u. but of course, we all knew that the agents's face tend to go black when u tell them that u'll consider. hehe, but no worries, if they do anything stupid. just complain the hell outa them. :lol:

jivin

Health insurance

Postby jivin » Sun, 24 Oct 2004 7:48 am

Hi Expat66, i have one health insurance which I think is very good. Can I email you the details? NO OBLIGATIONS!!! Nice weekend.

Regards.
Jivin (jivin@insprop.com)

doremon

Best Insurance Policy?

Postby doremon » Fri, 19 Nov 2004 2:48 pm

hi expat66
hmm... r u still looking for the below mentioned policy.
in fact....there s a few which tat s available.
mayb we could discuss further in details,do email me at doremoo@yahoo.com or give a ring on 90471920

Thanks! ;)
Doremoo
Whats the best insurance policy for medical and life available in Singapore for someone around 32 and Single?

Andytcy

Postby Andytcy » Fri, 03 Dec 2004 2:59 pm

Hi,

If you're looking for medical insurance policy that is specially designed for both locals or expats, do let me know.

Email me at : andytohcy@hotmail.com