Singapore Expats

Zygoma reduction

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
fugly

Zygoma reduction

Post by fugly » Wed, 04 Nov 2009 7:28 am

Hi ppl,

I have a very wide face and i am thinking of doing PS zygoma reduction at BK Clinic with Dr Kim, can anyone please advise me on this? I am very depressed cause of my wide face. Is he any good? I heard that he doesnt deal very well with noses. If there are any good doctors for zygoma reduction can anyone please recommend it to me?

Regards,
Fugly

Mintan
Regular
Regular

Post by Mintan » Thu, 05 Nov 2009 9:01 am

the
Last edited by Mintan on Thu, 18 Nov 2010 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jamie82
Regular
Regular

Post by jamie82 » Thu, 05 Nov 2009 1:22 pm

Hi,

I'd urge you to check out the cozycot forums for this, since they have a very comprehensive thread over there covering various doctors from Korea aside from Dr. Kim, including grandsurgery clinic, IDhospital and Oz clinic.

I can't really recommend you a doctor, but do check out the various options and read up the discussions there so you can make an informed choice in your surgery.

punks888

zygomatic reduction

Post by punks888 » Tue, 10 Nov 2009 5:39 pm

Hi

I was apprehensive like u too... finally decided to go ahead and i am glad to see i am really happy with the results

its been nearly four months since the op and its healing perfectly and many of my friends wondered how i slimmed so much..

fyi i did chin augmentation and buccal fat removals.. i did it in taiwan though..

Crystaltan

Re: Zygoma reduction

Post by Crystaltan » Tue, 30 Jun 2020 3:15 am

Has anyone did zygoma reduction in Singapore ?