Singapore Expats Forum

Heading back to the UK -movers advice?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

reluctant-repatriate

Heading back to the UK -movers advice?

Postby reluctant-repatriate » Mon, 02 Nov 2009 4:27 pm

Has anyone experience of using Movers to relocate back to the UK or else where? I have quotes so far from Crownline, Allied Pickfords and KC Dat ant the amounts quoted are increasingly expensive... :???:

Is there much difference in the care this end (Singapore)?

Thanks for any help / info/ experiences...

AndyD
Regular
Regular

Postby AndyD » Mon, 02 Nov 2009 5:00 pm

I can only vouch from my experience in going the other way – to Singapore using Crown. They subcontracted the UK part to Sterling, and I forget who the Sing part were… But the whole thing end to end was faultless, and I cannot recommend Crown enough – really good service…

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Mon, 02 Nov 2009 10:23 pm

AndyD wrote:I can only vouch from my experience in going the other way – to Singapore using Crown. They subcontracted the UK part to Sterling, and I forget who the Sing part were… But the whole thing end to end was faultless, and I cannot recommend Crown enough – really good service…
I Used Pickfords from UK, cost 150 cubic ft 1k sterling no idea from SING to UK, again good service.