Singapore Expats Forum

hey all

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
`lester

hey all

Postby `lester » Sat, 31 Oct 2009 2:07 am

hi y'all!

let me take this chance to introduce myself, im 24/m, born in singapore but had spent half my life living in maryland usa where my family is uprooted

came back 4 years ago for my national service and im currently a student doing my bachelor

my interests are travelling, reading, bodybuilding and picking up new things in between!

am keen to know more ppl and exchanging diff cultures. cheers all~
woodrow wilson tigers!!

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 31 Oct 2009 7:12 am

Welcome aboard. I'm assuming by your signature and the fact that you are claiming Maryland that you must have lived somewhere around Chevy Chase? I worked for 8 years on the 3300 block of Connecticut Ave in DC. Just opposite the old Yenching Palace restaurant. I'm actually a Born & Bred Marylander from the Eastern Shore! Been here for over 27 years now. Was just back on the farm in September as a matter of fact.

`lester

Postby `lester » Sat, 31 Oct 2009 11:17 am

oh guess what, i used to live at connecticut ave too! right behind friendship heights station,and i also graduated from the nearby high school there. dont u just find that place lovely??

well technically its washington dc but i came from a family of maryland terrapins if u know what i mean!

27yrs? wow thats a long, long time....why did u left? im sure most of us wld be keen to know
woodrow wilson tigers!!