Singapore Expats Forum

New arrival to Singapore looking for social scene

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Wuza

New arrival to Singapore looking for social scene

Postby Wuza » Fri, 30 Oct 2009 12:31 am

Hello,

I just arrived in Singapore tonight and I plan to live and work here for a while. I am a young professional (23/m) from the US (but I have lived in a few different countries) just looking to get out around Singapore and meet people. I have had a great social group in all the countries I have lived in and I am hoping to enjoy the same experience here.

If anyone is interesting in getting together at some point and snagging a beer please let me know!

nakatago

Re: New arrival to Singapore looking for social scene

Postby nakatago » Fri, 30 Oct 2009 12:57 am

Wuza wrote:Hello,

I just arrived in Singapore tonight and I plan to live and work here for a while. I am a young professional (23/m) from the US (but I have lived in a few different countries) just looking to get out around Singapore and meet people. I have had a great social group in all the countries I have lived in and I am hoping to enjoy the same experience here.

If anyone is interesting in getting together at some point and snagging a beer please let me know!

You are welcome to join us: http://forum.singaporeexpats.com/ftopic61839-210.html

bazney

Saturday night party

Postby bazney » Thu, 05 Nov 2009 11:23 pm

Hey- found you on here as I didnt have yr email address and havent made enough posts to pm you.
Ok- So its on the top floor at Blu Jaz Cafe-11 Bali Lane near Arab street area.. from 8 -3 ish- should be a variety of music as well as some DJ's..
Come and say hi- we will be hosting the night- if you cant spot us helping out with the music stuff then ask around and you'll find us!
Hope to see you on Saturday x
hey...looking for new friends and fun here :)

Sjinga

Re: New arrival to Singapore looking for social scene

Postby Sjinga » Sun, 08 Nov 2009 5:31 pm

Wuza wrote:Hello,

Hey Wuza,

Did you already meet some new interesting friends to join up for some beers?
I also just arrived in Singapore and will work here for the next 3 months. I am a young professional (24m) from the Netherlands. I want to have a great social experience in Singapore as well as everywhere, especially during the weekends.
Still interested to join up for some beers, let me know.

JessicaMarie

Postby JessicaMarie » Sun, 08 Nov 2009 7:38 pm

Hi,

I recently moved to SG as well. 22 from the US. Let me know if you both want to meet up for a drink this wk after work

gundula

Postby gundula » Sat, 14 Nov 2009 2:54 am

hey,
i also just recently moved to singapore ( i am from austria) for a while
your plan for going out for a beer sounds good to me...
looking forward to hearing from you
gundi

Miriean

Postby Miriean » Sat, 14 Nov 2009 8:44 pm

Deleted post.
Last edited by Miriean on Mon, 02 Jul 2012 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

polluxgal27

welcome to SG!

Postby polluxgal27 » Sat, 14 Nov 2009 11:31 pm

feel free to PM me ! :D
I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious. ~Albert Einstein

Wuza

drinks sometime

Postby Wuza » Mon, 16 Nov 2009 4:05 pm

Hi all,

Thanks for the replys. I think I PMed everyone who was interested in getting together my info. if i missed someone then please feel free to PM your info to me. hope to hear from some of you soon.