- * ebay's no-go because all ebay sellers of my item are all from the US
* the input voltage is not an issue for me. I know I can make it work in any part of the world that has AC electricity. The technical specs of the product is not an issue for me, just the technicalities of how I will get it here if I do get it from outside Singapore
* I'm also aware of the dangers of having it shipped from overseas. I am willing to take the risks and live with them.
* Duty Free's not really an option because the shops don't carry it. And I'm not really doing any traveling lately.
* It seems that Vpost cleaned up their act. I'm still however, waiting for their reply (they said 4-5 business DAYS!!!) as instructed in their site for cases like mine.