Singapore Expats Forum

Beads / Crystal Curtains

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

blue_thunder
Chatter
Chatter

Beads / Crystal Curtains

Postby blue_thunder » Wed, 21 Oct 2009 5:04 am

I am back with another query !! :D

Where can I find curtains made of Crystal / Beads. I also need to order a custom made one if the ready to use doest not match my requirements.

Cheers~
~ I don't want to be a product of my environment, I want my environment to be a product of me

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 21 Oct 2009 7:02 am

Hey B_T, it sounds like you might be wanting Lava Lamps next. Are you outfitting your flat in early 60's flower power kitsch with psychedelic posters and black lights 'n all! :P

blue_thunder
Chatter
Chatter

Postby blue_thunder » Wed, 21 Oct 2009 10:15 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Hey B_T, it sounds like you might be wanting Lava Lamps next. Are you outfitting your flat in early 60's flower power kitsch with psychedelic posters and black lights 'n all! :P

hahaha lol ....i do have those posters my kid sister is bugging me to get one curtain for her room...so i m scouting for these curtains last couple of days and cound not get any lead on it :lol:
~ I don't want to be a product of my environment, I want my environment to be a product of me

shuchita

Postby shuchita » Wed, 21 Oct 2009 2:19 pm

Hi,

Option #1 - You could check out the stalls at People's Park Complex (although that place is very claustrophobic)...

Options #2 - You could buy lots of colourful beads from one of the many bead/craft shops here and make your own curtains !

Option #3 - If you've browsed the stalls at Bugis Village, you'll see a lot of ppl selling bead necklaces (the extra long ones) - buy lots of those and turn those into your curtains ! You'll get a LOT of bright and shiny colours there.

:-)

blue_thunder
Chatter
Chatter

Postby blue_thunder » Wed, 21 Oct 2009 6:22 pm

shuchita wrote:Hi,

Option #1 - You could check out the stalls at People's Park Complex (although that place is very claustrophobic)...

Options #2 - You could buy lots of colourful beads from one of the many bead/craft shops here and make your own curtains !

Option #3 - If you've browsed the stalls at Bugis Village, you'll see a lot of ppl selling bead necklaces (the extra long ones) - buy lots of those and turn those into your curtains ! You'll get a LOT of bright and shiny colours there.

:-)

Unfortunately none of your option would help me out...I dont have the time to do it on my own..I wish i could.. :lol:

Chezko

Postby Chezko » Wed, 21 Oct 2009 9:02 pm

Hey B_T

My mate's sister has got those beady curtains; she used them to cover the walkway of her walk-in wardrobe, I think it's what you looking for. They got theirs at Holland Village Shopping Centre, not sure if it's on the 2nd or 3rd floor. They said any luck, you may get them at Spotlight too.

Return to “General Discussions”