Singapore Expats

Altec, Pioneer or best Speaker Store in Singapore

Discuss about computers & Internet. Including mobile phones, home appliances & other gadgets. Read about Windows security risks or virus updates.
cacer

Post by cacer » Tue, 28 Sep 2010 2:05 pm

but no matter how good the speakers are, you can't really enjoy it if u have hearing problems right? tried hearing aids yet?

patsy_sg
Regular
Regular

Post by patsy_sg » Tue, 28 Sep 2010 2:37 pm

got my system at KEC at the Adelphi, they have a listening room where you can mix and match speakers, receivers and woofers to find the one you like best.

QRM
Manager
Manager

Post by QRM » Tue, 28 Sep 2010 2:38 pm

ksl wrote:Picked up a brand new Pioneer VSX LX50 with 1year guarantee, just suits my needs, now looking for Mission Floor speakers, woofer and centre!
You need one of these, had it installed and all i can say is brilliant!! http://www.crowsontech.com/

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 28 Sep 2010 3:03 pm

cacer wrote:but no matter how good the speakers are, you can't really enjoy it if u have hearing problems right? tried hearing aids yet?

tic....toc....tic.....toxic......

two posts only and both dealing with hearing aids. Seems like a pattern to me........

Three strikes and you're out!

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers