Page 1 of 1

To marry a WP holder

Posted: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 11:43 pm
by QJ
I had a bf whom is WP holder, msian. he is currently under divorce term in msia and is waiting for his divorce cert to be done. is there anything i should do so that i would be able to get the approve from MOM for registering our marriage here?

like updating with the MOM his martial status before getting the approval? would it be affected that he's married before or on divorce term?

by the way im a singaporean.

Posted: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 12:48 am
by sundaymorningstaple
Yes, he should update MOM on his marital status once his divorce is final. However, before marrying you he would still need to get permission from MOM to marry a Singaporean.