service apartments

Discuss about where to live, renting a property, tenancy issues, property trend and property investment in Singapore.
Post Reply
User avatar
aargon
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 259
Joined: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 6:10 pm

service apartments

Post by aargon » Sat, 10 Oct 2009 8:05 am

Hi

Anyone have any experiences staying in either Treetop, park royal, fraser suites or one world Service Apartments?

I need to pick one for my first months stay in Singapore.

Thanks

Singapore Property Search

 

User avatar
road.not.taken
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1293
Joined: Sat, 06 Oct 2007 9:24 am

Post by road.not.taken » Sat, 10 Oct 2009 8:13 am

We stayed in Treetops. The internet never worked reliably, they neglected to tell us $100 later that laundry was complimentary and the foul cooking smells of our neighbors were apparently funneled directly into our apartments, other than that it was pleasant enough. Good location, but costs a bomb.

jon-london
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 9:55 pm

Post by jon-london » Sun, 11 Oct 2009 10:39 pm

Does anyone have experience of the Serviced Apartments near Robertson quay?

184jones
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 9:04 am

Treetops

Post by 184jones » Tue, 13 Oct 2009 10:16 am

Have just found stayed at Treetops and found it great. I have 2 children 4&3 and there were lots of kids there for them to play with. The pool is a good size, gym is fine and our apartment came with 20hrs free babysitting (you can choose from a list).
The kitchen in the apartment was lacking some cooking utensils but a quick call to housekeeping usually provided what we needed, although no oven which wasa pain. No complaints from us overall and its location is very central

User avatar
aargon
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 259
Joined: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 6:10 pm

Re: Treetops

Post by aargon » Tue, 13 Oct 2009 7:29 pm

184jones wrote:Have just found stayed at Treetops and found it great. I have 2 children 4&3 and there were lots of kids there for them to play with. The pool is a good size, gym is fine and our apartment came with 20hrs free babysitting (you can choose from a list).
The kitchen in the apartment was lacking some cooking utensils but a quick call to housekeeping usually provided what we needed, although no oven which wasa pain. No complaints from us overall and its location is very central
The cynic in me is saying you must be someone who works at Treetop? only 2 posts? sooo suspicious of first time posters.... if they arent trying to sell you something, like anti depressant drugs :roll: :roll: :roll: they are trying to trick you into thinking something else [-X

:lol:

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39562
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 1:26 pm
Answers: 10
Location: Retired on the Little Red Dot

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 13 Oct 2009 8:04 pm

aargon, I believe this one is a legit poster. Let's put it this way, two posts, two different IP addys and one of them leads me to believe the poster is for real.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

User avatar
aargon
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 259
Joined: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 6:10 pm

Post by aargon » Tue, 13 Oct 2009 8:10 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:aargon, I believe this one is a legit poster. Let's put it this way, two posts, two different IP addys and one of them leads me to believe the poster is for real.
DOH! #-o

User avatar
durain
Director
Director
Posts: 3666
Joined: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 8:15 pm
Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by durain » Tue, 13 Oct 2009 8:26 pm

treetops. :P :D

184jones
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 9:04 am

Post by 184jones » Tue, 20 Oct 2009 5:01 pm

Quite funny that someone expresses an opinion and is then thought to work for the place!!!
No, I am a genuine mom with 2 small children, the moderator is quite right.

User avatar
aargon
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 259
Joined: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 6:10 pm

Post by aargon » Tue, 20 Oct 2009 5:11 pm

184jones wrote:Quite funny that someone expresses an opinion and is then thought to work for the place!!!
No, I am a genuine mom with 2 small children, the moderator is quite right.
I apologise to you 184jones. I hope you are correct, and that it was a great experience because we will be staying there next week! :)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Property Talk, Housing & Rental”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests