Application of PR - ROM in home country or in Singapore??

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Post Reply
User avatar
Posts: 38979
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 1:26 pm
Answers: 4
Location: Retired on the Little Red Dot

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 30 Nov 2009 11:34 pm

There is not a form, per se. For that matter, if your bride to be and never worked on a "WP" Work Permit then she does not have to get written permission from MOM. If she has only been here on an "S" Pass, then permission is not required. It's ONLY for WP holders or former WP holders.

If she was on a WP BEFORE getting a "S" Pass, it would be a good idea to give MOM the benefit of the doubt and ask for permission anyway. It would be just a formality, but better safe than sorry.

Life isn't about avoiding the bruises. It's about collecting the scars to prove we showed up for it!

Posts: 180
Joined: Tue, 26 May 2009 1:11 am
Location: Singapore

Post by wcs » Wed, 02 Dec 2009 1:42 am

Congratulations! :)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests