Singapore Expats Forum

Vote for little Ozchick!

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

ozchick
Editor
Editor

Vote for little Ozchick!

Postby ozchick » Mon, 21 Sep 2009 3:28 pm

Hey guys if you've got a minute can I trouble you to click on the link below and vote for 'little Ozchick' my one and only? Her name is Claire and she was married earlier this year. Anyway she's in a Bridal Magazine competition and is in with a chance to win some good prizes for herself and husband Damian.
Just click on the link below and type in the code. Appreciate your help! Voting once each day is legal if you are keen to help! Thanks all! :)

http://brideoftheyear.bridetobe.com.au/ ... p?show=929
'Are you trying to tempt me because I come from the land of plenty?'

cbavasi
Reporter
Reporter

Postby cbavasi » Mon, 21 Sep 2009 8:34 pm

What a gorgeous bride!!! I voted :)

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Mon, 21 Sep 2009 11:33 pm

cbavasi wrote:What a gorgeous bride!!! I voted :)
She got my vote too! Isn't there a law against this :lol: OZCHICK! what are you up too, that ozchick chick is very beautiful! Now I am wondering about the Mother :P

durain
Director
Director

Postby durain » Tue, 22 Sep 2009 12:05 am

ahem... have you seen other bride there too? :P :D

Bafana

Postby Bafana » Tue, 22 Sep 2009 3:32 am

durain wrote:ahem... have you seen other bride there too? :P :D

Alamak - Voted for Sophie

http://brideoftheyear.bridetobe.com.au/ ... p?show=942
Be Like Water

ozchick
Editor
Editor

Postby ozchick » Tue, 22 Sep 2009 8:22 pm

Bafana wrote:
durain wrote:ahem... have you seen other bride there too? :P :D

Alamak - Voted for Sophie

http://brideoftheyear.bridetobe.com.au/ ... p?show=942

Oi B! Are you BLIND?! :wink:

Bafana

Postby Bafana » Wed, 23 Sep 2009 4:34 am

Voted for your one actually. Just stirring :cool:

(As usual you might say)
Be Like Water

econoMIC
Chatter
Chatter

Postby econoMIC » Fri, 25 Sep 2009 3:23 pm

Yupp, she got my vote. That would be the first time a woman ever made money out of her used wedding dress. My wife's is still hogging the top shelf in the cupboard and I am glad she doesn't try it on or else there might be disappointment about not fitting in any more.

durain
Director
Director

Postby durain » Fri, 25 Sep 2009 4:43 pm

econoMIC wrote:Yupp, she got my vote. That would be the first time a woman ever made money out of her used wedding dress. My wife's is still hogging the top shelf in the cupboard and I am glad she doesn't try it on or else there might be disappointment about not fitting in any more.

you talking about sophie, right? :P :D

ozchick
Editor
Editor

Postby ozchick » Fri, 25 Sep 2009 9:05 pm

durain wrote:
econoMIC wrote:Yupp, she got my vote. That would be the first time a woman ever made money out of her used wedding dress. My wife's is still hogging the top shelf in the cupboard and I am glad she doesn't try it on or else there might be disappointment about not fitting in any more.

you talking about sophie, right? :P :D

Oi! You guys quit this baiting now or ELSE!! :wink: A proud mother can only take so much!
Anyway, you may not know it but I'm far from tech-savvy. But I've worked out that using different computers one can vote more than once each day!! Of course I'd never DO that though would I ?! :P

blue_thunder
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Vote for little Ozchick!

Postby blue_thunder » Sat, 26 Sep 2009 5:48 pm

ozchick wrote:Hey guys if you've got a minute can I trouble you to click on the link below and vote for 'little Ozchick' my one and only? Her name is Claire and she was married earlier this year. Anyway she's in a Bridal Magazine competition and is in with a chance to win some good prizes for herself and husband Damian.
Just click on the link below and type in the code. Appreciate your help! Voting once each day is legal if you are keen to help! Thanks all! :)

2 from me :???:

I can keep voting as my work ip address will keep changing everytime...
~ I don't want to be a product of my environment, I want my environment to be a product of me

ksl
Governor
Governor

Re: Vote for little Ozchick!

Postby ksl » Sat, 26 Sep 2009 7:18 pm

blue_thunder wrote:
ozchick wrote:Hey guys if you've got a minute can I trouble you to click on the link below and vote for 'little Ozchick' my one and only? Her name is Claire and she was married earlier this year. Anyway she's in a Bridal Magazine competition and is in with a chance to win some good prizes for herself and husband Damian.

2 from me :???:

I can keep voting as my work ip address will keep changing everytime...
3 from me, you can actually cast a vote every 24 hrs, it tells you on the website! Actually we should just send the link to all our contacts :lol:

econoMIC
Chatter
Chatter

Postby econoMIC » Sat, 26 Sep 2009 8:35 pm

7 votes from me. Guys, it doesn't depend on IP (I couldn't double vote using my VPN) BUT it is cookie based! Just delete your cookies and you can keep on voting as often as you like. Go Claire!!!! :lol:

PS: if you use Firefox I found the easiest to be: Tools>Clear recent history>clear history for last hour only!
a.k.a. littlegreenman

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Sun, 27 Sep 2009 12:47 am

econoMIC wrote:7 votes from me. Guys, it doesn't depend on IP (I couldn't double vote using my VPN) BUT it is cookie based! Just delete your cookies and you can keep on voting as often as you like. Go Claire!!!! :lol:

PS: if you use Firefox I found the easiest to be: Tools>Clear recent history>clear history for last hour only!

Yes it is, I just managed another 3 votes, but one must delete not only the cookies, but all history held files too. :wink: Nice one!

blue_thunder
Chatter
Chatter

Postby blue_thunder » Sun, 27 Sep 2009 10:29 am

Cheatersssss :mad: lol
~ I don't want to be a product of my environment, I want my environment to be a product of me