Singapore Expats Forum

Any recommendations for kids birthday party?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

noize

Any recommendations for kids birthday party?

Postby noize » Sun, 20 Sep 2009 2:57 pm

I have just came Singapore about 2 months ago and my kids ( 7 year old boy and a 10 year old girl) are having their birthdays in the next month. My boy loves football and I am thinking of planning a football themed party for him. My girl likes drawing and painting. Does anyone of you have any contacts or experiences that can share with me? Thank you in advance

yoongf
Chatter
Chatter

Postby yoongf » Sun, 20 Sep 2009 3:03 pm

http://www.ubersports.com.sg/book.html

Perhaps book a pitch and cater some food.

liewchristina

Postby liewchristina » Sun, 20 Sep 2009 3:35 pm

I was in the same situation as you a couple of months back. My friend recommended me a contact for birthday parties planner. I contacted them and they planned a football themed birthday party for my son who is interested in football as well. They planned and cordinated everything for me which includes food, gifts and football clinic.

noize

Postby noize » Sun, 20 Sep 2009 9:23 pm

So what do they do during the party?Are their charges expensive?[/quote]

liewchristina

Postby liewchristina » Sun, 20 Sep 2009 10:45 pm

noize wrote:So what do they do during the party?Are their charges expensive?
[/quote]
First, they did a football performance show for the kids. The kids loved their tricks and skills which they showcased. They conducted a football clinic for the kids, they taught the kids some skills and basic football drills. After that, there was a magic show for the kids. I have checked out a few planners and found their charges reasonable as they plan and organise everything (food,sorvenirs,location)for me. I think you can check them out at www.urbanstreetteam.weebly.com