Singapore Expats Forum

French-English Exchange: Wednesday, 23 September at 7-9 PM

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!

French-English Exchange: Wednesday, 23 September at 7-9 PM

Postby AGIS » Thu, 17 Sep 2009 11:43 am

Dear all,

I am back from a few weeks vacation (in France!) and wanted to try organizing another French-English Exchange. The idea for the exchange, as in previous meetings, is for anyone who is interested in speaking French (or is francophone and wants to improve their English or help out others in French) to meet with people with the same interest. These are not language classes, but an open and friendly session for people with any level of French to meet up and make some friends. I am proposing meeting from 7-9 PM on Wednesday the 23rd of September. Location is the StarBucks outside terrace at Plaza Singapura. If you are interested, send me a direct e-mail at and I’ll keep you updated of any changes and future events.

French-English Exchane

Postby anneteoh » Fri, 18 Sep 2009 3:31 pm

I'd like to join the group but I'm not yet retired to Singapore so I 'm wodering if this exchange can take place in writing , through emails. I have a house in France so I have to communicate in French at various levels. France's such a beautiful country and its people so charming and interesting. J'adore la France et les choses Francais.