Singapore Expats Forum

Brewery Tour & Indian Food - 2nd October

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
jezzman
Regular
Regular

Brewery Tour & Indian Food - 2nd October

Postby jezzman » Thu, 17 Sep 2009 11:42 am

Hi fellow expats :wave:

Anyone interested in joining me and a couple of friends for a good night out? :)

I've booked a brewery tour of The Tiger Breweries for 20 people on the 2nd of October @ 4 pm. The tour includes a tour of the factory itself as well as a one hour visit to The Tiger Tavern, where you can enjoy a wide variety of beers. The price of the visit to see 'The Tiger' is 12 S$ per person.

After the brewery tour we head off for dinner @ Queen's Tandoor on Robertson Walk.

The programme with app. times:

15:45 -> 16:00 Meet up at the reception of The Tiger Breweries @ 459 Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim Singapore 639934

16:00 -> 18:30 The Tiger Experience Brewery Tour ( http://www.apb.com.sg/exp-breweryTour.html )

19:30 -> 22:00 Dinner at Queen's Tandoor @ Robertson Walk

Any other initiatives after dinner.... well we'll see how it all goes and take it from there :)

If you are not able to get out of the office for the early brewery tour, you're more than welcome to skip it and join in on dinner. If you want to bring along the wife, or a buddy that's no problem, just let me know.

Who's in?

Note! There are currently 16 places left for the brewery tour
Me, fail English?
But nooo, that's unpossible....