Singapore Expats

ITEC Holistic Massage Course

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
gaz_88

ITEC Holistic Massage Course

Post by gaz_88 » Mon, 14 Sep 2009 5:15 am

Hello,

I was hoping someone could help with a question I have.

I'm from the UK and have been considering a career change with Holistic Massage in mind. I would like to get the ITEC qualification, so was wondering if anyone could recommend a reputable company in Singapore that could provide me with the best training.

Thanks alot
Gaz

gaz_88

Post by gaz_88 » Tue, 15 Sep 2009 12:01 am

Feline eyes: Thanks for the PM.. Unfortunately I can't reply to you, as I haven't made enough posts.

Funny enough I did hear back from Dianna and she said it's hard for male therapists to find work, which wasn't good to hear. So I don't actually know what to make of that. I have contacted other training providers, so maybe I'll see what they say.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 16 Sep 2009 6:26 am

Unless you are visually handicapped, you will be looked at as a perv. You might find customers at Orchard branch of Cali Fitness though. :roll:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers