Singapore Expats Forum

Hey Singapoeans

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!

Hey Singapoeans

Postby sparty419 » Wed, 26 Aug 2009 1:11 pm

Whats happening everyone.. hows it going? I just arrived in Singapore less than a month ago...will be here for a lil while...stumbled upon this lovely site...and looking forward to meeting some amazing people here...

A little about me:
I grew up in various India, Africa, Europe...and then headed to the US for my education (graduated just last dec)...and now in Singapore for work-related purposes...slowly settling in and been trying to meet some people around..i am well travelled, pretty much visited every continent, most of europe, US, and now trying to explore Asia..thus can get along quite well with people of any background and wherever you might be from...

Planning to stick around in Singapore for a yes.will be great to meet some of you :) can be tough when you don't know any1 at all in the place...interested in just hanging out...getting to know the culture...exploring the city...sports (big time soccer fan and NCAA and NFL, if anyone watches it here that is..) and any kind of social activites...

You can drop me a msg. at

Holla !!!