Singapore Expats Forum

Need friends

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
sassyhoney
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu, 29 Oct 2009

need girlfriends to have a laugh with

Postby sassyhoney » Thu, 29 Oct 2009 4:59 pm

contact me if there is anything interesting going on thanks sassyhoney80@hotmail.com

ioe
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue, 13 Oct 2009

Re: Need friends

Postby ioe » Sun, 01 Nov 2009 1:44 pm

you are welcome for a chat. j can bring out for lunch or drink session too.

davidplato
Regular
Regular
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat, 19 Sep 2009
Location: Singapore

Postby davidplato » Tue, 10 Nov 2009 2:05 am

mauvecloud wrote:
mloong wrote:Thank you for your reply.

Well I am not lying too... I have so many friends (guys) who are single, better off than most of us, who wish they can meet the right person and settle down. But rather than being screened to attend a party consisting of gorgeous ladies with great careers and lovely attitude, I can vouch for my buddies (and myself) that we rather go for the young and lovely models everywhere than such a matured 30 year old



why are you here, then? we dont have models here, only cubicle monkeys in their 30s.


hahaha so true!!!
Life without music is like a basket without the fruits, Life without design is like a Paper without the words. Music and Design are the Fruitywords of life.

User avatar
MirageBomb
Member
Member
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun, 16 Dec 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby MirageBomb » Tue, 17 Nov 2009 8:21 am

mauvecloud wrote:
mloong wrote:Thank you for your reply.

Well I am not lying too... I have so many friends (guys) who are single, better off than most of us, who wish they can meet the right person and settle down. But rather than being screened to attend a party consisting of gorgeous ladies with great careers and lovely attitude, I can vouch for my buddies (and myself) that we rather go for the young and lovely models everywhere than such a matured 30 year old



why are you here, then? we dont have models here, only cubicle monkeys in their 30s.



*puts arm up* Bored goil from wilderness seeks cubicle monkeys to even out friendship demographics! :lol:

But every other monkey prefer to look at "young and lovely models" from their computer screen leh! :roll:
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Einstein

User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8333
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children
Contact:

Postby nakatago » Tue, 17 Nov 2009 10:12 am

whatever happened to those two who were fighting? did they get married to each other already?

Meoowz
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue, 17 Nov 2009
Location: Singapore

Any one going clubbing tmr?

Postby Meoowz » Tue, 17 Nov 2009 11:25 am

Yo! It's ladies nite tmr for majority clubs. Any ladies or existing grps wanna go? Btw I'm near 30s too! haha

freeasbird
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun, 08 Feb 2009
Location: central

Postby freeasbird » Tue, 17 Nov 2009 3:03 pm

Hi Everyone...

I was reading the last messages and i got struck by the email exchanges...must be pretty exciting in this forum..:)

User avatar
mauvecloud
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 216
Joined: Sat, 10 Oct 2009
Contact:

Postby mauvecloud » Tue, 17 Nov 2009 6:48 pm

MirageBomb wrote:

*puts arm up* Bored goil from wilderness seeks cubicle monkeys to even out friendship demographics! :lol:

But every other monkey prefer to look at "young and lovely models" from their computer screen leh! :roll:


how could you blame them? it's only human. i know i prefer to look at good-looking men on the screen rather than being paid to look (much less do more than look, eeew) at an ugly one in flesh and blood.

User avatar
MirageBomb
Member
Member
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun, 16 Dec 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby MirageBomb » Wed, 18 Nov 2009 2:16 am

mauvecloud wrote:
how could you blame them? it's only human. i know i prefer to look at good-looking men on the screen rather than being paid to look (much less do more than look, eeew) at an ugly one in flesh and blood.


Well that's fine if they'd stated that they were just up for a fun time.. but this one used the words "settle down"! :lol:
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Einstein

epicus
Member
Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun, 20 Dec 2009

Postby epicus » Mon, 21 Dec 2009 11:14 pm

Hihi.......nice to meet all of u~~~
i am newbie at here.....










>.<

masauds
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 198
Joined: Tue, 07 Sep 2004
Location: Singapore

hi

Postby masauds » Tue, 22 Dec 2009 4:56 pm

Hi guys

Lets meetup for this coming long holiday
Pm me if anyone interested we can arrange all

epicus
Member
Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun, 20 Dec 2009

Postby epicus » Thu, 31 Dec 2009 12:16 am

Hihi~~~~~~~
i am free...............










>.<

masauds
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 198
Joined: Tue, 07 Sep 2004
Location: Singapore

hi

Postby masauds » Fri, 01 Jan 2010 12:25 pm

Hi guys
any plans?
recommendations from any one here?
:)


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “30's Club”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest