Singapore Expats Forum

Need friends

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
dirchen88
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue, 25 Aug 2009

Need friends

Postby dirchen88 » Tue, 25 Aug 2009 10:22 pm

Im new at Singapore. I need friends or someone to have coversations and hang around. Now everythg so boring and im dying coz of it. Need to make myself active. Anyone to join activity together?

User avatar
hibri2
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue, 17 May 2005
Location: Earth - Asia - Singapore

Re: Need friends

Postby hibri2 » Fri, 04 Sep 2009 7:46 pm

dirchen88 wrote:Im new at Singapore. I need friends or someone to have coversations and hang around. Now everythg so boring and im dying coz of it. Need to make myself active. Anyone to join activity together?


i can recommend you sock puppets making!

not only you will have something to do, but you can make as many friends as you want... and dont forget to follow their ghoulish demands...
"Do not pray in my school, and I will not think in your church." - Unknown.

User avatar
sassy5
Regular
Regular
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue, 28 Jul 2009
Location: Singapore

Re: Need friends

Postby sassy5 » Fri, 04 Sep 2009 9:33 pm

hibri2 wrote:
dirchen88 wrote:Im new at Singapore. I need friends or someone to have coversations and hang around. Now everythg so boring and im dying coz of it. Need to make myself active. Anyone to join activity together?


i can recommend you sock puppets making!

not only you will have something to do, but you can make as many friends as you want... and dont forget to follow their ghoulish demands...



you are so mean.

mloong
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri, 04 Sep 2009
Location: Singapore

Postby mloong » Fri, 04 Sep 2009 9:49 pm

you are even worse off


sassy5
Regular

Joined: 28 Jul 2009
Posts: 63

Location: Singapore
Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:53 pm Post subject: a lovely singles' gathering in october

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to all the single, available and SINCERE lovely dudes and dudettes,

im planning to host a singles gathering sometime in october for my very lovely bunch of single girlfriends and myself. we are a bunch of gorgeous ladies who has great career and sadly not much time for socialising. im hoping i can host a nice decent dinner session, jus for some likeminded singles ( aged 30 - 40 ).

for those of you (male or female; locals or expats) who are interested (***must be single and gorgeous in your lovely way!***), do pm me and send me ur email so that i can contact u. i might have to "screen you" before u get an invite so be prepared to send ur pic.

P.S: only selected candidates would be invited!

Back to top

User avatar
sassy5
Regular
Regular
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue, 28 Jul 2009
Location: Singapore

Postby sassy5 » Fri, 04 Sep 2009 11:41 pm

well.. im not lying.. i do have a bunch of wonderful single female friends. and my intentions of inviting some of the newbies in singapore is genuine. i guess having some entry requirements is only essential to make sure that i have a nice balance of attendees. and this is the internet, you'd never know who u will be expecting.

no intention to start a debate here. :)

the party will still go on with or without participants from here. its just an extension of invitations for ppl who are keen and sincere.

User avatar
sassy5
Regular
Regular
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue, 28 Jul 2009
Location: Singapore

Re: Need friends

Postby sassy5 » Sat, 05 Sep 2009 12:38 am

dirchen88 wrote:Im new at Singapore. I need friends or someone to have coversations and hang around. Now everythg so boring and im dying coz of it. Need to make myself active. Anyone to join activity together?


you are welcome to pm anytime for a chat. :)

mloong
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri, 04 Sep 2009
Location: Singapore

Postby mloong » Sat, 05 Sep 2009 11:42 am

Thank you for your reply.

Well I am not lying too... I have so many friends (guys) who are single, better off than most of us, who wish they can meet the right person and settle down. But rather than being screened to attend a party consisting of gorgeous ladies with great careers and lovely attitude, I can vouch for my buddies (and myself) that we rather go for the young and lovely models everywhere than such a matured 30 year old

User avatar
sassy5
Regular
Regular
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue, 28 Jul 2009
Location: Singapore

Postby sassy5 » Sat, 05 Sep 2009 1:30 pm

mloong wrote:Thank you for your reply.

Well I am not lying too... I have so many friends (guys) who are single, better off than most of us, who wish they can meet the right person and settle down. But rather than being screened to attend a party consisting of gorgeous ladies with great careers and lovely attitude, I can vouch for my buddies (and myself) that we rather go for the young and lovely models everywhere than such a matured 30 year old


im happy for you! :)

User avatar
hibri2
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue, 17 May 2005
Location: Earth - Asia - Singapore

Re: Need friends

Postby hibri2 » Sat, 05 Sep 2009 6:11 pm

sassy5 wrote:you are so mean.

sassy5 wrote: i guess having some entry requirements is only essential to make sure that i have a nice balance of attendees. and this is the internet, you'd never know who u will be expecting.


im rather mean than a desperate bimbo...

by the way, i dont believe you... everyone knows that there are not girls in the interwebs, you really are a 60 yrs old furry basement dweller.
Last edited by hibri2 on Mon, 14 Sep 2009 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Do not pray in my school, and I will not think in your church." - Unknown.

User avatar
sassy5
Regular
Regular
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue, 28 Jul 2009
Location: Singapore

Re: Need friends

Postby sassy5 » Sat, 05 Sep 2009 10:50 pm

hibri2 wrote:
im rather mean than a desperate bimbo...

by the way, i dont believe you... everyone knows that there are not girls in the interwebs, you really are a 60 yrs old furry basement dueler.


thanks for proving my point!

love,
desperate bimbo aka a 60yr old furry basement dueler.

User avatar
mauvecloud
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 216
Joined: Sat, 10 Oct 2009
Contact:

Postby mauvecloud » Thu, 15 Oct 2009 10:33 pm

mloong wrote:Thank you for your reply.

Well I am not lying too... I have so many friends (guys) who are single, better off than most of us, who wish they can meet the right person and settle down. But rather than being screened to attend a party consisting of gorgeous ladies with great careers and lovely attitude, I can vouch for my buddies (and myself) that we rather go for the young and lovely models everywhere than such a matured 30 year old



why are you here, then? we dont have models here, only cubicle monkeys in their 30s.

mloong
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri, 04 Sep 2009
Location: Singapore

Postby mloong » Sat, 17 Oct 2009 8:08 am

and what makes you so sure? i have some spare time that's why i am here. not only are there 30s monkeys, there are 20s scurry rats and 10 year olds hardwarezoners too

Mintan
Regular
Regular
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat, 17 Oct 2009

Postby Mintan » Sat, 17 Oct 2009 12:54 pm

the
Last edited by Mintan on Thu, 18 Nov 2010 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

masauds
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 198
Joined: Tue, 07 Sep 2004
Location: Singapore

hhihi

Postby masauds » Sat, 17 Oct 2009 9:05 pm

Hi guys

So when is the next meetup for coffee or hangout :)

matey123
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed, 28 Oct 2009

Postby matey123 » Wed, 28 Oct 2009 11:14 pm

congrats for coming out the closet there sassy :)


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “30's Club”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest