Singapore Expats Forum

strange encounter with animal ghost

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

donaldgoh

strange encounter with animal ghost

Postby donaldgoh » Thu, 14 Oct 2004 11:54 pm

one nite while i was driving back from work (pasir panjang)..suddenly my tyre punctured...so no choice have to drive slowly to the nearest car repair centre at bt merah just opposite queensway shopping centre...during that time was 10.30pm..the street lites are dim...when i was driving slowly to the lane...suddenly there was a black dogs running towards my car...my wife and i saw him..kept backing i thot i waas driving so slow already the dog were go away...but he did'nt ...just sottd in front of my vehicle...when i realised that time already too late so i got no time to brake...so ran over the dog..the strange thing was...there was no sign of hitting the dog...my wife and me were shocked...my wife turned her head back ..she was shocked to realised that the dog was not lying on the ground but missing in action..no blood stain also...to me... maybe have seen too many strange encounter already so dun care...so i got my tyres replaced so i started my car..as usual ...if want to reverse sure see at the back one ma...after looking at the back..confirmed no car..so i reversed...guess wat? my car hit someone van..very sway u know...i came down to check..and realised the van belongs to the boss who changed my tyres...hai ...too bad have to pay him for the repair cost...then after that...i jumped into my car and start driving out from the lane...gusee wat again ?...my wife and i saw the black kept barking at us ...chasing...from the back...so strange hor...the next day i went to buy my car' no and it striked u know....dun know consider good or bad luck ley...
donaldgoh

forcez5

Re: strange encounter with animal ghost

Postby forcez5 » Fri, 15 Oct 2004 1:23 pm

donaldgoh wrote:one nite while i was driving back from work (pasir panjang)..suddenly my tyre punctured...so no choice have to drive slowly to the nearest car repair centre at bt merah just opposite queensway shopping centre...during that time was 10.30pm..the street lites are dim...when i was driving slowly to the lane...suddenly there was a black dogs running towards my car...my wife and i saw him..kept backing i thot i waas driving so slow already the dog were go away...but he did'nt ...just sottd in front of my vehicle...when i realised that time already too late so i got no time to brake...so ran over the dog..the strange thing was...there was no sign of hitting the dog...my wife and me were shocked...my wife turned her head back ..she was shocked to realised that the dog was not lying on the ground but missing in action..no blood stain also...to me... maybe have seen too many strange encounter already so dun care...so i got my tyres replaced so i started my car..as usual ...if want to reverse sure see at the back one ma...after looking at the back..confirmed no car..so i reversed...guess wat? my car hit someone van..very sway u know...i came down to check..and realised the van belongs to the boss who changed my tyres...hai ...too bad have to pay him for the repair cost...then after that...i jumped into my car and start driving out from the lane...gusee wat again ?...my wife and i saw the black kept barking at us ...chasing...from the back...so strange hor...the next day i went to buy my car' no and it striked u know....dun know consider good or bad luck ley...

can you buy me dinner since you strike lottery. please...don be stingy can... :lol: :lol:

donaldgoh

Re: strange encounter with animal ghost

Postby donaldgoh » Fri, 15 Oct 2004 11:00 pm

ai ya only buy $ 2.00 ony la...but buy u dinner no problem...not an issue.I dun really gamble...wat i believe if i dun get money luck from lottery then i will earn them thru other means.

can you buy me dinner since you strike lottery. please...don be stingy can... :lol: :lol:[/quote]
donaldgoh